Reviews for And I Would Fly
WarLordEra chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Good story. Written in a different style that's interesting. Gary is such a jerk here, by the way. He made me angry but I liked the story. Pidgey is one of my favourite Pokemon.
Killthief99 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I knew something bad was gonna happen but was wondering when. Reading all of pidgey's optimistic thoughts had me think 'How is this sad?' until I got to the ending. Now that was really sad. And those italicized words had me question why they were there. but you answered that as well. I hope something like this never happens in the pokemon series, 'coz then it wouldn't seem like a children's game/show anymore with just that scene.
ScytheRider chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Neat. Always love the emotional one-shots. I like how it's suddenly made clear that the Pidgey's memories are all dreams and hallucinations while she's dying. Very sad.

I'll probably read some more of your stories.
Optimatum chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Brilliant job...er...girl (Couldn't tell, is Jenn a nick or you real name?)

You have a great command of the language, as well as good descriptive powers. It is not often I come across a story like yours. After all, every story usually has a happy ending (I, unfortunately, have to stick to happy ones as my story is written in first person). I see you're kind enough to write a happy ending for the people who prefer happy endings, which is really good of you. Anyway, to make a good story, do the unexpected. Make the possibility of loss almost POSSIBLE. That's what you have done. You're an excellent writer...err...Jenn (Goddamn me, why can't I remember names and genders?)
Yorun chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
A very interesting story with a fitting end to make it that more emotional. Even though it is a rather short story you still have the time to feel with the pidgey. Good work, Jenn.
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Oh poor Pidgey... you're right, I don't see many fics on that Pokemon...
Alicorn chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
The noble history of the Pidgeot:)
Tyger and Darkdracofire chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Wow... poor little pidgy... cool fic though. I don't think Gary is ooc, but that's just me.
Trish chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Gah! And didn't alert me about this *grumble*. *Sniff* Poor Pidgey! I hate it when anything dies...what a horrible way to go. Fantastic writing Jenn - and I feel privileged that you let me read it before you uploaded it here. Take a bow. :)
ShadowShifter chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Well I must say it was interesting :)