Reviews for Pilgrimage
11Greenlight11 chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
I find this to be one of the best stories I have ever read on (not that I have read a lot...). I personally like your style of writing, especially the detailed and vivid descriptive writing that you have included in every part of your story. I also admire the way you have meticulously planned out the plot such that it does not have any obvious loopholes. It is also amazing how you can give such good descriptions of an imaginary land that is so different from the current world, and I think you did a very good job of it. Additionally, few authors on ever write about friendship; most of the stories out there are all about romance.

I have yet to read the sequel because I am afraid that I wouldn't be able to stop reading once I start on it _. I will soon enough, though, and I just want to say that if you ever publish a book, I will definitely read it. )
Twin Tails Speed chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
This is a excellant sequal to the first story.
Yami Vizzini chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
Nice job introducing the rest of the Digidestined/stand-masters, and a twist with Caylor that really did catch me by surprsise. The last few chapters really do raise questions about how Seihad is going to work out- I mean, I'm sure the "good guys" will win, but how will anyone be convinced that this peace will be more effective than everything else that has happened? I can hardly wait to finish this saga.
Kay chapter 10 . 6/28/2005
I thought it was inturesting so I went back and read the whole thing! So you can considder this a review for every chapter before this one. I loved it! Please update soon! This has got to be one of the best stories I have read in a really lone time!
Darkmoon90 chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Loved it.

I wish I could write like that. Plots form in my head easily but I can't get them to manifest on paper... any tips?
Pulper chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
I really like the fact that you write stuff other than romance not that i have anything against it but there's really too much of the way it is virtually impossible to perform the shun ten satsu with the blunt edge unless its a sakabattou since the technique is use with the battou stance which give the attack a sudden boost of speed and strength, by turning the blade halfway through the attack(you can't use the battou stance with the blunt edge pointing outwards)the attack will lose its advantage in sppend and strength and Takeru would of surely lose the fight perhaps even killed
Amy chapter 10 . 9/3/2003
OMG! THAT WAS THE KOOLEST THING I'VE EVER READ ON ... and of course i only go on the internet to read really ; i can't wait to read Seihad! Oh, and sorry i don't review every chapter, but i don't do that unless... i feel like it.. tho now that i think about it... na... i'll do it for Seihad tho.. every chapter _ G/L AND NEVER STOP WRITING THIS FIC! BTW, if u ever DO publish this fanfic i will buy it.. all the books or _ it really is superb tho i want u to tell me when u do publish! well... i'm off to read Seihad!
Satyr chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Hmm ...is it just me, or is Takeru a heckuvalot more bitter then last chapter. Whatever, i think it's somewhat realistic that he's this bitter about Kari, but what i don't think is realistic, isthat he still keeps the same morals, in the same words, while his attitude changes, think about that.
Satyr chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
You know ... if you have one gift, it's your ability to set pace. I very much like the way you take time to introduce different characters, and not have them all come out in one blob. Well anyway, next chapter it is!
Silver Warrior chapter 10 . 11/4/2002
Whoa. I think thats the only word I can use. Whoa.
Caspian chapter 10 . 6/16/2002
Just letting you know people are waiting tick...tock...tick...tock j/k.

Take care of the really important stuff first, no pressure

allison chapter 10 . 6/1/2002
just waqnted u to know im still here D. how siehad coming?
Hakaisha chapter 10 . 5/20/2002
*GAPE GAPE GAPE GAPE GAPE* O_O I think I need to read that chapter about 5 times over...I can't help it! There's this enchanted, mystic feel to everything...gee, poor TK...with all this responsiblity...then again, "With great power comes great responsibility", right?

Wonderful way to end this. Strangely satisfying, yet ominious enough to wait for the sequel...and I bet we won't be disappointed! _ The truths about their past, Yamato's and his, as well as the stand masters' nations and all...stunning revelations that just leaves us overwhelmed, and I suppose it's a good place to end it - personally, I don't think I could've handled much more. Reading Pilgrimage all in one day will do that to you.

I was originally gonna ask you to add Willis/Wallace into this fic (after all, he's neither 01 or 02 - with both a crest and Digimental), but now I wonder if he can fit. If he was to fit, you'd probably have to do some DRASTIC changes or rewrite half of this fic...I don't know. If you can manage to incorperate him I'd be eternally grateful (I'm a diehard, hardcore Willis fan - but there isn't much about him), but I'd understand if you can't.

Amazing, TK Takaishi. Absolutely amazing. I thought nothing can top your Diaboromon trilogy, but I guess I was wrong...I'm not saying the Diaboromon ones were BAD, and this one better or anything...it's just that I had never imagined there'd be more fics on that level. I can't even compared them - everytime I read either of them, my breath is taken away...

Keep on writing, TK. And be proud. You've earned it.

I'll email you later on for the mailing list thing...

Hakaisha chapter 9 . 5/20/2002
Wow...poor Matt...I feel really sorry for him. His confusion, torment, memories, flashbacks...all are written so well that I can't do anything...but gape. O_O No wonder you're in the IB program...perfectionist & writing genius. Figures. _

I don't see why you're not happy with this...I think it was great! Characterization, Ken's bitterness towards Nyarc was written beautifully, along with anything else. I cannot think of any worthy praise for this...so I'll just go read the concluding chapter. .

Hakaisha chapter 8 . 5/20/2002
*sigh* Everytime I read your fics I am awed even more by your ability to write. You can stick some sweetness (I don't think it was 'sap', cause it...wasn't!) in where it was tense, and some humor in as well. The bit where Ken was spreading his hands out helplessly and saying "It's green" had been laughing on my knees...the Mr. Genius saying that...*snicker* Yeah, he's no genius now, but still...

The way you describe everyone, but still stay true to their personalities in 02 is incredible. I don't like 02 much personally, but I think I'll have to reword my opinion of the series after this. This is what gets me onto a new fandom - awesome fanfiction. I can't decide what I want more now - more Takari hints or friendship with Ken & all the others. You seem to write them all equally well anyway...