Reviews for Proud Is
I will bake you a limey fruitcake to FINISH THIS
Poke'ninja Alu chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
shit I want to see more 0.0
ilovemanicures chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Oh my gosh pleeeeease update soon! That is so mean leaving it off there TwT

Thank you however for sharing what you have, as you may have nocited I REALLY enjoyed it so far :D
LovinTheTan chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
WHOA! I loved it! Goodness! I have so much confusion lacing my take on this, but Im pretty sure that means I liked it! I might even favorite it!

Wow though...very good characterizations! I mean, as AU as it was, I LOVED that you had Mariku lick his lips all freakishly! And making Bakura the proud, arrogant jerk thief was amazing! I was really wondering what he was doing following him because its not that obvious, especially since the first part in chapter one was in Marikus POV. Then again, I might just be thick, because what else was he looking for, but to me it was like one of those really obvious plot twists that no one sees coming...Maybe Im just just tired...ah well XD

But yeah...I was very confused about the positioning during the...erm...deed...Im glad that you completely clarified it in the end of this chapter, although...I was picking up hints that Mariku was bottom, but...Bakura had gotten into his lap and...but I liked it! Even though Im a fan of Bakura being taken by a crazy Mariku (very much against his will, I might add), this was soo good! Because...omigod, Mariku is crazy! Yay! Good characterizations! AGH! Cannot get over it!

And yeah, I couldnt quite figure out the last part. It was really well done. Leaving a reader confused but wanting of more means a job well done! Whoo! Throughout the whole last scene, I was wondering if Mariku was planning on taking Bakura or just trying to get himself...done...and then...the end? Oh my! I loved it! Its an awesome ending because...its totally up for interpretation. The Psychoshipper in me is hoping for Mariku going for his sadistic side and just dominating a bewildered and totally-out-of-his-element Bakura. Yesh. But I digest. Anyway, I havent read the sequel (but I definitely plan to try it out) so I dun know how it begins, but the ending here is like, There could be more, but its also like, Yesh, the end, use your imagination -does Spongebob rainbow hands- I think I noticed that even more because I see you havent updated in a while. But thats good. It isnt a total cliffhanger. I mean it is, but it seems to fit your style (at least whatever I have seen of it so far, of course).

AGH! Ya know, I have decided now that Im at the end of my uber long review that this is worthy of faving. I do that. If my review keeps spewing nonsense like this one still is, the fic deserves more attention. FAVORITING!

Wonderful! It is a good thing when an author (or more? Your ANs seem to point to there being more than one...) can get a reader to read the sequel that probably would not have otherwise sparked their interest by use of prequel alone. Good job! My parting words shall just hit on the fact that none of the Psychoshipping fics I have seen have done half as good a job on the characters as you have. Much love!

-Sunny
ShilvaA chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
BRILLIANT! You go get him Mariku!

Whoones

X *favs*
hgjk chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
I really enjoy this story. I think it's interesting the way you're taking it. I can't wait for the next chapter!
seto'swifey chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
I love it so far! I'm curious as to how this is going to play out. What are the ages?
ShadowClanAlphaShadowRaven chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
O.O The plot thickens. COOL! I really can't wait for the next chapter. And about the long wait, don't worry. I'm used to it. Mariku's going to get Bakura as uke this time. I think. Anyway, excellent and can't wait. Ja ne!
Y.BakuraY.Malik fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Good story so far. I love how detailed it is. This is the first time I have ever read a story set in the 50's. Please update.
ShilvaA chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
OH! This is a really good idea for a story!

I love the charaterisation and the style of writing.

You have given enough description to paint a picture in my head but not so much that it just becomes a jarbled mess.

I love it! Update soon, please!
UsuakariTOT chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I really enjoyed this first chapter. I like your character descriptions, and the setting is unique and interesting. I can't wait to see more!

TOT
ShadowClanAlphaShadowRaven chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
SQUEE! The story of how Kura and Mariku met! SWEET! I can't WAIT to see the next chapter. Loving it. (Faves and alerts)