Reviews for Hidden Feelings
guardianM3 chapter 15 . 2/15/2008
I loved this chapter! Sorry it took so long for me to respond but it worked out anyway. I'm glad Butch was in this, but where is Kim? I appreciate you writing this chapter. Can't wait for your next story.
guardianM3 chapter 14 . 2/7/2008
Excellent story. I wish we had a scene with Trent and Carlos after Sam had told him, but it was still awesome. What to have in a sequel? Pregnancy and more trouble. :) Keep the stories coming.
tlynn2001 chapter 14 . 2/5/2008
I liked the story and i really think that you should do a sequel but maybe put more of the other friend in it also.
guardianM3 chapter 10 . 12/26/2007
Loved this chapter! Can't wait for more.
tlynn2001 chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
I was surprised and excited to see that another chapter was up already. I am so glad that they are staying together. Cant wait to see how it ends. HAPPY HOLIDAYS
tlynn2001 chapter 10 . 12/16/2007
i was really excited when i saw that there was another chapter of the story. I can not wait until the next one comes out.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
guardianM3 chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
Excellent chapters. I am very curious how Ali knows Noah. I know that they must have dated, but did it ever go beyond that? Can't wait for the next post.
tlynn2001 chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
I really liked these chapters and cant wait to find out what happens next.
guardianM3 chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
I loved this chapter.
tlynn2001 chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
I liked this new chapter. I liked how at least one of the friends now knows the truth and I cant wait to see what happens between alison and carlos. I hope they end up together. I cant wait to see what happens with the stalker
tlynn2001 chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
I liked this chapter of the story. I was wondering when the rest of the story is going to be written.
guardianM3 chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
Good chapter. I'm wondering about the person who was watching Ali in one of the earlier chapters and wondering if he is going to show up soon? Keep up the good work.
guardianM3 chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Quite a surprise! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
guardianM3 chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
Good story. (I'm sorry it has taken me so long to read and review!) The only thing is that you started with 3rd person for the first three chapters and made it into a first person for this chapter.
tlynn2001 chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
I loved the story it is the first story that i have read about them.I think that you should make it into a real book and publish it.I can not wait to find out what happens. please write more real soon i am on pins and needles waiting to find out more. I think that you should make it some where between pg-13 and really graphic.

sincerely