Reviews for Eyes Like Mirrors
dress me like a clown chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
wow! this is amazing. the whole storyline is new and you just draw the reader in. it is grammatically correct which is a treat and i just love it. wonderful wonderful
emily chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
Aww this is so sweet, pleease write more!
loveson chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I just wanted to say i really, really like this story. I hope you update soon. please
deathbyrobotfish chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
M. Fucking awesome.
jbs10 chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
Glad you're back. I've really missed this fic. Great update.
DubCliq chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
Cute post.
slickchick84 chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
"Just...mine."

That kicked me in the stomach in the best possible way:) Really loved that whole scene in the bathroom.

I love this story, I think I've said it before, but it's true. I like how they can't seem to stay away from each other, even though back then it would have just been so much easier for them to just do exactly that.

Oh and the way you started the chapter? Had me giggling. Nice way of working in how Paula DID react to catching them together!

Anyway, here's to hoping there's more soon and that Spence does indeed show up for Ashley's performance. You're pretty great by the way, don't think I've mentioned it enough yet:)
DubCliq chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
amazing, just like all your other stories. update soon!
sayanythinglover chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This is by far one of the best Spashley stories I have ever read. This story captures all the emotions and has all the right words. Please continue this story because we need some good Spashley fanfiction to tide us over until the new episodes.
slickchick84 chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
Man I love the whole concept of this story! Really, I love this so far. The fist fight and what lead to it was sad to read, but I guess in the end they worked a couple of things out, so it's all good.

I really like your Ashley, how she feels she couldn't even fall in love right, man I just want to hug her and tell her everything will get better. Really hope it does.

So can't wait for more, even if I have to wait long for an update, it's so worth it!
jay chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
i really like this story please update soon. PMS!
the best of s chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Why do I have an inkling that the co-captain of the Varsity cheer team is Spencer? Haha. I really like this opening, love Ashley's attitude and the way she's written. You're one of my favorite writers on this site, and I definitely can't wait to read this again when you update it.
LKOcean chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This story is really good. I like the writing a lot it just all flows.
slickchick84 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I really like this so far. It's well written and I like that it is based in a completely different era. I can so see Ashley as a hippy! ('Cos she sure sounds like one so far) please give us another chapter soon.
bohemianxx chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
"At 1:23 exactly, (because Ashley remembers 1, 2, 3 and how it was so fucking hilarious).."

LMAO! Oh my god, that made me laugh so hard. I'm liking this story so far. Love that it takes place in the 70's. I never seen anyone write SoN during that decade, so that's pretty unique. Can't wait to see where this goes. PMS.