Reviews for mischief managed
Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
i think im scarred for life...
argo ii chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
"Get out of my office, Severus," he said quietly. "Before I rape you"

And then I died.
nicee chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
LOL, that is all :D
crazingonbeyblade111 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
this is the funniest story EVER!

i was rofl within the first line, but i was laughing so manically by the end of the story, my dad came into the room to see if i was ok.

As for the actual story, awkward for Snape 0.0 but very believable- dumbledore strikes people as the type of bloke who woud do something like that!

Brilliant!
inactive11111111 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard! This story inspired by drugs perhaps? AHhahahahah no matter.

"The dark lord is out there protesting war against us and all you can do is...is...bellydance"

and

"Get a grip" coming from Snape. Epic lines from EVER!
Your Dose Of Poison chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
XDDD... I kinda wish Dumble dore would of caught snape... it would just BE HILLARIOUS~! PLease do another one like this! I would die laughing if u did~!
silverdragoneyes14 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
wow. he really threatened to rape someone. i - wow. he even wiped IT out too! good story. it was short, but good!
JoedipusTyrannus chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I actually cannot stop laughing. :D

Genius at work here. Get out of my office Severus. Before I rape you" best line on this whole damn site.

:D
thefateofemrys chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
LMFAO XDD

I can't stop laughing now P
lol heyy chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
LMFAO!

i love you.

so much.

hahahah
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Hahaha nice.
Pebble chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
LMAO! Freakin AWESOME, that was! I laughed so hard... Oh, god that was great. *thumbs up* Couldn't have been written more perfectly.
The Obsidian Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
WHAT?
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
hhahahahhahahahaha...he's...hahahhahaha...belly...danxing...hahahhahahahhahaha...ass...rape...he he hee hee hee hee hee...hahahah...snape...!

Willow