Reviews for CUT
ZacniteU chapter 17 . 1/30
Deberias continuarlo, esta muy bueno!
Zeezee12345 chapter 17 . 1/15
Oh my gosh! This is awesome! Please please PLEASE update! This is such a good story! :'(
The Darkest Of Blues chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
I know it's been three years, and by reading the authors note at the end of your most recently updated story, I understand that you have been very busy. Therefore I can speak on behalf of many fans of this story and say that we don't blame you for the wait, however, we really are looking forward to the end of this amazing story. I can't seem to PM you, so if you ever read this review, please, just please give us fans a hint that you are alive and have either quit on the story or you will update.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

The Darkest Of Blues
Kakkorat is Cake chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
I love this story! I like reading stories like this. Please update soon!
~Kakkarot is Kake~
RandomPerson chapter 15 . 10/22/2015
Wow. You had writer,s block and you came up south something this good? I wish I could write like that...
SuperWG chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
The fic is starting to feel too focused on Rachel. I know that's pretty much the main thing but I wouldn't mind seeing him help the others more. I don't remember gar asking dick about his nightmares even once. I also think we should see a little bit of what gar does outside the hospital. Maybe his parents or some of his friends from school could give him some advice on what to do about Rachel or something. Still good story.
SuperWG chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
I'm guessing mal gave her a razorblade as his parting gift. I like the idea of a villain being in the same position as the hero but making the wrong choices instead of the right ones. Anyway interesting fic so far.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/26/2015
Hey!,so,um,If you want to you can keep on going.I would REALLY apreciated if you DID,but,well,no pressure.I REALLY hope you do ,I REALLY liked your . !I I really liked the Raven or,um,Rachel problem,and all the others problem,and How Beastboy,er,Gar,is the one that helps them all,and How he helps !
Guest chapter 17 . 7/23/2015
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?! OH PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL OR UPDATE IT PLEASE I'M BEGGING HERE HOW ABOUT FOR THE REVENGE SCHEME MAYBE "MALCHIOR" WRITES A LETTER TO HIS G. F AND DUMPS HER THEN "SHE" WIL SEND HIM A LETTER TO HIM TO MEET UP NEAR THE POLICE STATION AND ALL GOES OUT OKAY:-)_
Mistyshadowlee chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
I read this story and LOVED IT !
I hope it will be the same for "you were always on my mind"
Kimmie chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
I love this. You have to continue, you're doing a glorious job.
Lola chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
Sooooooooooooo, raven is being very mean to Beastboy
I mean, Rachel is being very mean to Garfield
Are those their real names or u made them up?
Anyway...
NICE STORY SO FAR
hi chapter 17 . 5/31/2015
update you lunatic i am dying with out the story
m-nevermore chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Here to bug you again: UPDATE!
m-nevermore chapter 17 . 5/10/2015
Please update! I'm impatient now; the story is that good! I'm going berserk...(runs in circle). Need another chapter... Anyway, I hope Raven (you) has/have an awesome plan to kick Malchoir's petty butt! Destroy his life from the core! (Laughs maliciously).
I might bug you every half week or so. So please update soon?
Cheers!