Reviews for CUT
DoodleMeNow chapter 17 . 1/30
Youre pure evil. U just left it. Just like that . At a major point. T-T
BVRa chapter 17 . 1/30
Nice story, nice story. Are there more? Plz update soon! Oh yea, the trailer, will u do more for this story on youtube? Or r u just gonna leave it there? Update soon PLZ!
This is a fantastic fanfic, but pleeeease update, it’s been 8 years already. I can’t wait to see what happens next, and I’m dying to find out if they all get out of that place in the end. Please keep going :)
KitsunePl chapter 17 . 12/15/2017
UPDATE PLEASEi love it :3
Kage Of Keyaso chapter 17 . 11/27/2017
Please, please continue with the fanfic! It's the best one I've ever read! So I bend on my knees (virtually) and ask you Gothic Goddess to please finish off your BBRae Fan fiction!
xzxzxzxzx chapter 17 . 10/27/2017
This is soooo good
Guest chapter 17 . 8/1/2017
Part 18 plz?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
I love this story so far, good work.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/13/2017
Dammit it's been 5 years since this story and I know you won't be able to update it any longer but this is a really great story!
MXTreme217 chapter 17 . 2/3/2017
Please make more of these I can't wait to read chapter 18
FullmetalSoul chapter 17 . 12/16/2016
this is amasing! I had gotten scared off fanfics for a bit but this has restored my faith in them! please continue!
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 17 . 9/13/2016
FINISH PLZZZZ
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Hi lucky winner! You were the first person that wrote fanfiction and that made my FIRST fanfiction! Yep, you guessed it, cut was the first fanfiction I ever read. I know I know, I made this account a little after reading this. THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME FANFICTION! Explanation:
I barelly knew what fanfiction was and didnt have it in my mind. As soon as I found out what bbrae was, I typed bbrae on my moms phone. A lot of pictures popped up. At the bottom I saw it said fanfiction. I forgot what that was, and thought it was a picture. IT WASNT! IT WAS THIS FASCINATING STORY! Thank you for bringing my addiction to life, thank you for introducing me to fanfiction, and bringing joy to my heart. Thank you so much! U rock! Loves it! You dont realize how thankful and happy I am that you brought me this AMAZING story! AWESOME STORY AND THANKS AGAIN! LOVES YOU!:)
Coral man chapter 17 . 8/24/2016
Ok ok I got to admit I thought u were crazy but I kept reading and got to the last chapter without noticing and tbh I thought no 1 apart from my gf would do this but I made a man cry just cuz I found out the chapter was over

So please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
update this soon
Coral man chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
Sorry for my language but that is fucked I havent finished the chapter but so far the nurses took raven or in the story Rachel to the med lab im actually crying for poor gar:'(:'(:'(