Reviews for CUT
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 17 . 9/13
FINISH PLZZZZ
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 9/11
Hi lucky winner! You were the first person that wrote fanfiction and that made my FIRST fanfiction! Yep, you guessed it, cut was the first fanfiction I ever read. I know I know, I made this account a little after reading this. THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME FANFICTION! Explanation:
I barelly knew what fanfiction was and didnt have it in my mind. As soon as I found out what bbrae was, I typed bbrae on my moms phone. A lot of pictures popped up. At the bottom I saw it said fanfiction. I forgot what that was, and thought it was a picture. IT WASNT! IT WAS THIS FASCINATING STORY! Thank you for bringing my addiction to life, thank you for introducing me to fanfiction, and bringing joy to my heart. Thank you so much! U rock! Loves it! You dont realize how thankful and happy I am that you brought me this AMAZING story! AWESOME STORY AND THANKS AGAIN! LOVES YOU!:)
teen titan shiper chapter 17 . 8/24
Ok ok I got to admit I thought u were crazy but I kept reading and got to the last chapter without noticing and tbh I thought no 1 apart from my gf would do this but I made a man cry just cuz I found out the chapter was over

So please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
update this soon
teen titan shiper chapter 14 . 8/24
Sorry for my language but that is fucked I havent finished the chapter but so far the nurses took raven or in the story Rachel to the med lab im actually crying for poor gar:'(:'(:'(
WhatsWrongWithGoth chapter 17 . 6/26
Oh my god. This is such an amazing story. It is such a shame we never got to see how this amazing story ended. I can't believe we were left with such a big cliff hanger! Regardless of it being unfinished, it is truly a work of art. Thank you. I know it's been 4 years but I'll still have a little hope this can still be finished.
Raven chapter 17 . 6/18
Plz update soon! I love this fanfic and I have to know what happens! I'm dying of suspension! XD plz update soon!
Raven chapter 13 . 6/18
XD I like this chapter too. XD also idk if anyone is happy ur burnt XD XD probably only happy that u updated. XDDDD
Raven chapter 8 . 6/18
ok this is the best fanfic I've ever read. I LOVE IT! I read it every chance I get so I can see the end!
Raven chapter 4 . 6/17
OMG I LOVE IT! XD this is really good keep adding to it!
Raven chapter 1 . 6/16
I like how u used the titans real names. XD this seems really good. Can't wait to read the rest!
XJ9 chapter 17 . 6/1
Can you add more. I need to know what happens.
Very good. It's really good so far.
Asher chapter 16 . 5/2
NOOO! You gotta finish this story man, your so close to the end. I won't be satisfied till I read malchor straight to prison.
Asher chapter 9 . 5/2
I'm slapping my bed repeatedly simply because you've brought Melchior back into the picture. Not looking forward to that encounter when it comes.
x.Just.Another.Stranger.x chapter 17 . 3/29
I know it's been a very long time since you updated this story, but I just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I hope you decide to continue and/or finish this story in the future.

Cheers! 3