Reviews for The Curse of the Prima Donna
Trizzy chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DEANIE-POOS!

It's so hard to find a good SPN story that DOESN'T involve Wincest, which is just wrong. This was awesome. You do Mary Sue so well.

*goes to add to favourites*

Cheers,

Trizzy
TVjunkie323 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Alright so I felt like reading this after checking out your profile because I was looking for other things you have written (huge fan of What The Eyes Can't See even though I'm so far behind on it), and I absolutely love this. It made me laugh which is always a good thing.
TheStylishElf chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Oh my! She's a Mary Sue! Just kidding! That was a hilarious story, well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I'll have to check out you others!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
LOL, that was an interesting story, i wasn't too sure at first but i liked it! great job!
Missing Whisper chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Yay! Bloody fantastic! Go Sammy! I can't stand Mary-Sues and tbh Supernatural fanfiction is bloody full of them *rollseyes* glad to see you've made an example of one of 'em!
Bookworm81818 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
haha, this was hilarious! Deanie-poo! Awesome job, you perfectly captured the essence of Mary Sue. Great story!
Coreen Fennel chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
-shakes head slowly and tries to stay expressionless- Don't laugh, it wasn't funny...don't laugh, it wasn't funny...don't...Oh, screw it, it was hilarious. Never reading it at three AM again, though, bad idea.
Sam chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
XD

Gilmore Girls! NICE!
sparkyCSI chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
OMG...I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes! That was fab!

I know how crazy your muse is...I'm convince that all 3 of our muses are related somehow...Have you checked out chapters 122 and 123 of Simply Devine? :D
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
omg hahaha! i loved it! n_n