Reviews for Borrowed Time
Ven chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
That was rather neat! Kamelion could have been a good character if only he'd been in the right hands. Kudos to you for showing that.
PencilGuardian chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Aww, poor Kamelion!

This is a great fic. I really wish the show had provided something like this to explain why Kamelion was never involved. He needs more fic. Kudos to you!
Cersia2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Great story. Good to see Kamelion getting penned.
livii chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is really well done; interesting construction and how lovely to see fic for Kamelion - not sure I've ever seen fic with him before. Good work.
Elliptic Eye chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh, well done. Didn't think anybody could make me enjoy Kamelion, but you did, getting mileage out of the dilemmas of his existence that the show itself didn't.

Any chance you could be prevailed upon to archive at Teaspoon, where someone could Calufrax it?
theseventhl whofic chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
What a wonderful, heartbreaking story! There should be more Kamelion fic, yours was ace :3
ghost2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Poor Kamelion doesn't get written about much. This story was badly needed. I like the style and the originality of the plot, and the way you make Kamelion feel so real. Very nicely done.
Graffiti1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
How nice to find a Kamelion story, especially a good one.
Fleurdetemps chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Its nice to see the use of a little utilised character.
the random monkey chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
What a wonderful, heartbreaking story... I don't know who Kamelion is, haven't seen that much of the old series, but now I want to _

... ;-;
LilacFree chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
*SNIFF*

Best. Kamelion. Story. Ever.