Reviews for Fishing in the River Styx
Vice Fandonna chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
This seems like a story that would be very interesting to continue. I hope that one day you would take this back on
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
the fees
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
very interesting
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
interesting
PAVeY14 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Is this a complete story?
newyn chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Almost too sad to be allowed. There should be redemption for our favorite heroes. Otherwise this becomes a well-written depressing story.

Hopefully Ichigo's, if ever he figures in this story, will not be a sad story. It would be a shame if this rich,wonderfully set up cross does not end happily.
Bob Schwartz chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Didn't look at the story length. Just started reading.

All of a sudden, it's over.

Sadness. This looks like it'd be killer.
Annabelle chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I hope you will finish his one day :) its well set up now and you can take it anywhere.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 6/18/2013

YES YES YES

CAPTAIN BISON YES
mndstjohn chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Keep up the hard work!
Zlatka chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Very nice, thank you :)
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Ahh, you got me with Ikkaku complaining about shinobi! I have no idea why I found that so amusing... Ah, well, it was a good start to a good story. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
please update one of the few crossovers i like
mishap chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I hope that when you with "Prince" you come back to this one. I'd love to see what you could do with it.
drake999 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
wish you would have continued this :)

your writing skills really show through in how you portrayed everything-the character, their interactions, and the situation.

wish somebody made a story like this, as this seems to be the best premise of a naruto/bleach crossover ive seen...well, besides one where he died, and is a shinigami king awakened by aizen in the future ;D

-also, the premise isnt the whole of this, the way you portrayed the characters in this was subtle, authentic to their personality, and quite moving. i guess im going to have to read that humongous story then...as your writing is good, at least based on this sample.