Reviews for Fishing in the River Styx
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
interesting
PAVeY14 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Is this a complete story?
newyn chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Almost too sad to be allowed. There should be redemption for our favorite heroes. Otherwise this becomes a well-written depressing story.

Hopefully Ichigo's, if ever he figures in this story, will not be a sad story. It would be a shame if this rich,wonderfully set up cross does not end happily.
Bob Schwartz chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Didn't look at the story length. Just started reading.

All of a sudden, it's over.

Sadness. This looks like it'd be killer.
Annabelle chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I hope you will finish his one day :) its well set up now and you can take it anywhere.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 6/18/2013

YES YES YES

CAPTAIN BISON YES
mndstjohn chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Keep up the hard work!
Zlatka chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Very nice, thank you :)
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Ahh, you got me with Ikkaku complaining about shinobi! I have no idea why I found that so amusing... Ah, well, it was a good start to a good story. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
please update one of the few crossovers i like
mishap chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I hope that when you with "Prince" you come back to this one. I'd love to see what you could do with it.
drake999 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
wish you would have continued this :)

your writing skills really show through in how you portrayed everything-the character, their interactions, and the situation.

wish somebody made a story like this, as this seems to be the best premise of a naruto/bleach crossover ive seen...well, besides one where he died, and is a shinigami king awakened by aizen in the future ;D

-also, the premise isnt the whole of this, the way you portrayed the characters in this was subtle, authentic to their personality, and quite moving. i guess im going to have to read that humongous story then...as your writing is good, at least based on this sample.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
looks good i'm liking the story so far keep up the good work and i might have to keep reading haha
goddessa39 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I love NaruHina lovies and NaruSakuSasu friendship. So ur brand of relationships and friends are awesome. I'm not that familiar with Bleach but it is amusing have ninja there after death defying those who take to death... lol, bet the only reason the death god agreed to the yondaime's seal and stuff was because none of them wanted to chase the yellow flash down. And that's a fun idea there-a dead yondaime trying to take care of his son while being chased by shinigami.
MasqueradeDoll chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
I noticed you haven't updated this story since 2007, but I beg of you UPDATE! This is such an amazing story, please don't let it die!