Reviews for Heirs of the Stewardship Part II: Missing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
i 3 this series hope u add the rest soon:D
Kalisona chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
These are great, Torilei! :D Each one is different, but all of them are touching and very revealing about Faramir and Boromir. I'm really enjoying these so far! ;)

Again, you describe emotions and feeling beautifully, and I do believe that that is the strongest part of your writing (though it is all amazing! .)

Kali
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Wow, another good one! I love how you tie in the memories with the present events - like Faramir being skilled with a bow as a child and now he's using that skill in battle.

That does sound so like Denethor - what a jerk! Good thing Big Brother Boromir's there to make everything better! Or at least, not quite as bad. It was so sad how Faramir wants Boromir to teach him. Cuz even though he knows Boromir still loves him, he still wants to be more like his brother in a vain attempt to appease his father. But Boromir knows it'll never work :(

My dear, these stories are at once both super sweet and also sad because we know what becomes of the brothers. You can't help but love it :)

Keep it up, tty soon!

Halo
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Yay, Frodo and Sam. My other mother, she accidentally called Frodo Freedo once. That was funny. I haven't watched the movie in ages and its one of my favs. Faramir is a great character, Denethor is blind to see that. This one is also a great part to it. Love the brotherly love you put into it.