Reviews for What Would You Have Me Do?
LoonyThestral358 chapter 3 . 1/25
Woah this is awesome fic writing dude :D
lance215 chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
...i almost die for nosebleeding! you wanna kill me!
i love this fic! i cant believe that you stop to update when there is only one chap left!
you have to update it! i'm gonna mark favourites so i'll know if you update! XD
kisses!
ishala8 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
I keep looking for boy on boy pairings as of late since, really, who can resist them? High School Musical 2 came on tv and I saw the baseball scene and I was all like BINGO! I'm glad you actually thought the same and made that scene the starting point for a relationship between the two. I really enjoyed the fic, so thanks loads for all your hard work.
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Please continue! I'm really starting to love this pairing and I like how you've managed to put them together. Please continue! Please! XD
Loretta chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue this NOW!
Au revoir Amour chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
You should continue this! I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I thought I'd review anyway and tell you how amazing this story is. You should seriously consider picking it up again; it's wonderful!
ansera chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I love this ENTIRE series. Honestly. In love. Best series ever for this pairing. x)
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
No! NO NO NO NO NO! You HAVE to write more! I love this story! I love Chyan! Please write more!

Luv rooney aka awp
Faramirlover chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
This was great. very hot. are you going to post more?
lttlbrat93 chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
this is my 1st chad and ryan and hsm stroy for me to read and its good i like the teasing i cant wait for the next part

CANT WAIT
dreaminGemini chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Well, that was the best ryan and chad i've read. It was really good. I would like the read the last part but it is missing. I noticed that it's been a long while since you've updated this fic. I just wanted to remind you that there are still newbies(to the hsm fanfics) and that we await for the next chapter.

great job

can't wait for more.
xo-lexi-ox chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
wow this is awesome ;D

U totally godda UD son haha

not read many chyan fics but this is by far the best (even if i have only read three chapters lol)

love it

x]
Artemis Munroe chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
Oh my goodness this story is hot, I just love Chyan stories. I love the details. I can't wait till the next chapter hopefully it will be hotter or in their case should i say wetter.
NK chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Thank oh-so-much for creating and posting this story!

It really is making my day.

I honestly never really did read Chad/Ryan before. It was more Troy/Ryan. But with all these Chyan stories and yours being definently at the top of the list, has made me like this pair more.

I just think this story is amazing!

-NK