Reviews for The Strength of Others
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awww, this is a really sweet fic! Love the wind-up and I like the balance of angst and humour. Good work. -.-
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
great story, tim and ziva would be cool together. i wish they would show more of them together even if as friends.
Wizard-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Aww! The last part was absolutely adorable. I really enjoyed this story. It was very well-written and Ziva, McGee, Tony and Gibbs' characterization were fantastic.

Not to mention McGee's line was very deep. xD
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Good story! Excellent reading of the characters involved, I think.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Help indeed. Great story.
thinkaboutit36 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I really liked this story i guess b/c there was no paring it wa srealy good
Jess3079 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Your so right not everyone expresses themselves easily but it doesnt mean that they dont have them. I like the story please keep going.

P.S.

I'm sorry about your loss.
Channel D chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh, great job! I liked the way you were able to draw out their inner thoughts and make it into natural conversation. A nice profile of Ziva, in particular.
Enthusiastic Fish chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I like this one. Heart-to-hearts happen very rarely in real life... well, maybe just in mine. :) Still, the way your portrayed Tim and Ziva speaking was so dead on. Even if this wasn't a ship story, you may yet convert me to Tim/Ziva. :)
iheartGibbs chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Hey! I already reviewed this on NFA, but I know what a feedback whore you are, so here's some more praise!

I LOVED this story! Absolutely fabulous! It couldn't have been more perfect in my opinion. I loved their entire conversation, the teasing of Tony, the interaction with Gibbs, and ESPECIALLY the end!

Ziva's right. McGee's far from second best!