Reviews for Falling To The Ground
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Superb story!
RandomMumble chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
GOSH! swears

I was shocked! Really, I didn't see that coming!

If it wasn't so tragic I would laugh at myself for jumping startled and accidentally hitting my head on the wall (ouch rubs sore spot)

So - this is meant to be a compliment! cause it came as a total surprise. (At least to me; I really didn't expect it. It was only in the last quater of the story that I got the point)

I had to remind me to breath at the last line. ;)

I've never pictured him to be like that (don't want to give anything away for futur readers ;P)

but I have to admit you showed this new side quite realistic.

And though I hope to never think this direction again (it's too heartbreaking for me) I'm glad I've read it!

Thank you for posting this tragic, but beautiful piece of work!

You're a wonderful Author!
Phips and Filly chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Aw, this was so sad. An interesting perspective of Snape too. You can see he's really trying and just... Such a depressing ending. Very well written though :)
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Well, that was depressing.

But rather well written! My favorite part definitely had to be when they exchanged 'I love you's and he knew that she didn't mean it like he did.

Nice work on this piece I love the ending line!
keelhaulrose chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Wow. That was beautiful. Great job.
Shiroiyuki3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Good story, although I don't usually go for the AU Severus death type. Nice job!
stef9 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
So this is a suicide fic. I think Snape would actually have felt bad enough to do it-judging by his reaction to Harry seeing his worst memory and the drive that made risk his life and basically lie to everyone but Dumbledore during his spying years.

James doesn't come off well in this fic though I imagine he would have done this yet well away from onlookers so he could gloat. We also have to see that Snape could have won Lily and James knows it but refused to acknowledge it. Yet I still think Snape would never have told her of his real feelings and I don't think Lily even entertained the fact that he loved her or her i think if she had considered she maybe would have viewed him differently and who knows...

Well written though it does go a little ooc at times.
snowhite-queen chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
a really great oneshot, congrats !