Reviews for Denial: Ain't Just A River
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Some stories need a review of almost half a page. Other stories don't. this was just plain good.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This was fantastic!

I too, prefer the stories where Sokka is in favor of Katara and Aang's relationship over the one's where he isn't.

And,you got the characters down PERFECTLY! Well done.
Fire Lord Azula chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Sokka was the ORIGINAL Kataangian, after all. ;) He had 'em pegged from the start!

When the Water siblings have their spats, it's a sight to behold! In this case, we know Sokka to be right. Katara has nothing to worry about! Her feelings are new; probably a bit confusing... but the object of her affections is also her best friend. She needn't fear the outcome. What she really needs to do is come to terms with it, as her big brother so wisely put it!

Your style lends even more humor to what was already a pretty funny idea. :D You know EXACTLY how the characters would feel; how they would interact! And you deserve A STANDING OVATION for your portrayal of Sokka. The first time you wrote him in a central role, right? You NAILED him!
lirendil chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh, why indeed? :) I'm really curious to know who she was talking to, I can't wait to find out. I can totally imagine that happening... in-character too. Nice!