Reviews for A Confusing Evil Love Triangle
bunnylikespie chapter 19 . 4/3/2009
GREAT! just frikkin WONDERFUL! u gone and made mi cry! ..( i loved all ur chapters and read them, in one day, shooing away anyone who came into my room. im really glad i came upon this story, just limit the crying scenes PLEASE? i do hope u continue ur amazing writing 3
Georgina of Dragons chapter 19 . 9/5/2008
Can't believe that Ron actually died. I don't really like it when characters die.
Alexawynters chapter 19 . 8/22/2008
aw ron really did die. that really made me cry. anyways i liked the story now im going to go read the sequel.
Alexawynters chapter 18 . 8/22/2008
oh dude is ron seriously dead? that makes me cry. but hey shegos still alive w00t! lol im a meany
Alexawynters chapter 14 . 8/22/2008
haha FINALLY someone points out the damn age difference lol. Seriously, its funny how most people just skate over it. You put it right in Kims face. I like the story.
Alexawynters chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
good story. uh the word is spelled Villainess cuz like shes a female villain. villainous is like a villianous act or some such. yeah. like the story though
Wispr chapter 18 . 6/3/2008
Really good chapter, love the ending. Did a wonderful job with Kim's reaction to Shego falling through the ice.

Wispr chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
Love that scene between Shego and Kim, very well written. Do hope you drop the posting threats, kind of takes away from the story.

Wispr chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Good chapter!

Wispr chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
You are one of the rare writers you have Kim go through emotional turmoil about her feelings for Shego... very nice to see.

Wispr chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Good imagery in the fight scene. Really enjoying this story.

Wispr chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
I like the way you are doing Kim's thoughts about being gay. Nasty story about what happen to Mercy!

Wispr chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Really turning out to be an interesting story. Doing well with your characterizations.

Wispr chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Have to say you caught my attention!

Squeaky Phantom chapter 19 . 3/12/2008
I like it. I like it a lot. I hope to read more of your work soon.