Reviews for The Wizard of Silence
Rebatrek chapter 12 . 1/3
I have to say your story started out really good. But then it changed. To much copied from the book. I give up.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2020
thank you for not putting that bloody song in I've read fics where whole chapters were taken up then was left hanging needless to say its quite annoying
Serena Salvatore chapter 6 . 12/13/2020
Dumbledore vs. Halliwell? Hum... vs. Grams, my money is in Grams!
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 11/16/2020
It's Prue, not Pru..
And I think Patty was spelled with a "y" at the end instead of an "i"...
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 11/16/2020
Penny should have included Marge in her curse.
Heather chapter 21 . 11/4/2020
This is, without a doubt, one of the most amazing crossover stories I have ever had the privilege of reading. I enjoyed this story so much that the few things that annoyed me (I think there were some grammar errors and lacking scene breaks) I can't even point out because they were mostly drowned out by the beauty of this story. The only thing I might change about it if I had written this would be trying to find a way to save Patti. I would love to see this continue on even post-Hogwarts and hopefully, save Grams or if not, then seeing Harry mentor the girls. I never really expected a crossover like this to work, but you not only made it work... you crafted a merging so wonderful that it's literary synergy, far better than the sum of its parts.
Elsbeth Ravensblood chapter 18 . 10/24/2020
Really loving this story, especially how Penny is repeatedly handing Snape and Dumbledore their heads when they really annoy her. However, I do have a word of advice and that is to have some kind of indicator for a scene break when you jump from one scene to the next. Case in point is when Dumbledore says to Harry let's get that letter and the very next line has his beard being cut and turned green. Kind of jarring and had to go back and reread to realize what happened.
I understand this story is now 13 years old and I've not read any of your later stories but you might consider it if you continue writing.
Again, great story and can't wait to see what Harry does to Riddle. TA! ER
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
Those are the dumbest most worthless family powers i've ever seen. everything can be done with normal wizard power? shapeshifting for only an hour? WTF is that? wizards may only have 1 form but it's as long as you want. Shifting seems useless and can be done with a switching spell way easier and better. And levitation? i would actually give that up if it was ever offered to me. voldemort can fly. i mean come on, the charmed ones can stop time, Telekinesis, Premonition. sad really.
AvidReader2425 chapter 21 . 9/25/2020
Thanks for a fun story
AvidReader2425 chapter 20 . 9/25/2020
Another excellent chapter, thank you
AvidReader2425 chapter 19 . 9/25/2020
Another great chapter, thank you
AvidReader2425 chapter 18 . 9/25/2020
Another really fantastic chapter, especially the end
AvidReader2425 chapter 17 . 9/25/2020
Thanks for another great chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 16 . 9/25/2020
Definitely a heartwarming chapter, thanks a lot
AvidReader2425 chapter 15 . 9/25/2020
Absolutely hilarious, thank you very much