Reviews for The Wizard of Silence
Shaedy Hoe chapter 6 . 12/29/2021
I love your writing, but your flashbacks are such a pain to read.

You forgot one of the most important rules of dialogue.

Use a New Paragraph to Indicate a New Speaker

Any time you change speakers, you should begin a new paragraph with an indent. If the speaker performs an action after speaking, you should keep that speaker’s action in the same paragraph. Then, move onto a new line in the next paragraph when someone else begins speaking. This helps the reader know who is speaking and who is performing the action.

ExampleDanny, I’m going to need you to take a look at this,” said Captain Mark. He gestured to the photograph on his desk.

“My God,” muttered Captain Mark. His eyes darted from the photograph to his empty coffee cup. He knew it was going to be a long night.
jaqmaq77 chapter 21 . 12/3/2021
It was interesting in a way... but canon with a few changes is a bit of a cheat... The idea is brilliant, but every single step was J.K's story - like adding Neville to the mix was a waste... punishing Snape by changing his hair - sorry, Penny was not a witch you want to piss off... she would have covered his arse in boils and his privates in warts... you need to watch charmed, or read the books... what next, Harry Potter and Buffy the vampire slayer battle My Little Pony and the Smurfs? Or Hermione tells the Wombles they are doing it wrong only for Uncle Bulgaria to leave her tied up on a bench with 'IDIOT' tattooed on her forehead?
Now, I did enjoy it but I must have skipped over a third which was canon rehash that I already knew. I do not understand why you kept him friends with Ron, nor do I understand Harry raised in a loving home friends with a rule obsessed Teachers pet like Hermione.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/24/2021
Really good story. I look forward to a sequel. I've reread it a few times already.
Eldersprig chapter 12 . 11/15/2021
stations of the cross uh canon
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 10/25/2021
If Albus gets that Book of Shadows he can do great harm to Harry.
CarolsSister chapter 17 . 10/8/2021
Somehow I think that it would take an amulet the size of Mount Everest to get rid of Ron's hoof-in-mouth disease.
CarolsSister chapter 12 . 10/6/2021
The only thing worse would be for Gram to use Harry's visualization of Snape as a drag version of Dolly Parton which could not be removed.
ShadowLord1329 chapter 6 . 9/27/2021
You do know there is such thing as silent casting in the Harry Potter Universe Right? They learn it in sixth year but with Harry being a mute essentially he can use silent casting just saying
leahk80 chapter 21 . 9/20/2021
Nicely done!
Kittens Kat chapter 21 . 8/25/2021
AWESOME STORY! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
joeyblast chapter 12 . 8/11/2021
Polka-dot-afro! Polka-dot-afro! Polka-dot-afro!

...

MOVE IT!
PixiefiedMagic chapter 17 . 7/30/2021
Honest criticism, definitely not a flame. This just seems to be the same as the Philosopher. I really thought it would be different as it included Charmed but at least I made it to Chapter 18. Sorry but it’s not for me, it’s exactly the same as Philosopher, I expected better.
Harryliada chapter 21 . 7/4/2021
quel dommage que les muses ne vous aient pas inspiré une suite!
Smokeing chapter 21 . 4/9/2021
This was a very good story enjoyed it very much look forward to the dates in continuations thank you
HoneyBear84 chapter 21 . 3/29/2021
Love it and seriously hope you will start writing the sequel someday soon