Reviews for The Wizard of Silence
sffilk chapter 21 . 4/20
There definitely needs to be a sequel to this.
Love it
Artemis chapter 6 . 3/30
awesome chap
Indecisive Bob chapter 21 . 3/29
Excellent story! It was certainly interesting to have Harry go through his first year with a bit more power behind him than in canon. I eagerly await the time when you decide to write the sequel to this story!
anarion87 chapter 21 . 3/26
good story
Aire5 chapter 21 . 3/20
n.n great fic
Aire5 chapter 2 . 3/20
n.n
Beth5572 chapter 21 . 2/18
I hope Penny and the others are able to help Harry's see what is right. I also hope Dumbledoreass gets what is caming to him and all this poeple with him too. For missing with is family in the end too.

Terri
Blackchaos89 chapter 21 . 1/2
It's been awhile since this story has been finished.

Will there be a sequel?

Will you be writing a fic where harry will be teaching the girls the craft after grams die and their powers are unbound? Cause if you are I'll be there reading every step of the way.
Tzarista chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
great story:-)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
I like kill dumbledore
Digital Max chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
I know you say you are not plagiarizing but I think you still plagiarizing. Even tough you moved dialogue, you still type it word by word.. What make a great story is a self style writing.. Personally I'm more interested in how you retell the dialogue.. I'm not flaming you but I'm disappointed in how this story really match cannon.. Hope my review help you in your future writing..
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
Please post the sequel! This is a great story!
PDeffinP chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
great story. penny should be harrys magical guardian as well. is she not?
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
Hmmm...kinda disappointed by how little the train ride and platform dialogue actually changed, especially given Harry's different upbringing. Also, to be honest, the medal feels both superfluous and like a cop-out. Where's the impact of Harry being voiceless when the medal makes him essentially have a voice? And why did he need it if he could already use telepathy?