Reviews for The Wizard of Silence
ghostwriterwiccanguy chapter 21 . 4/14
please continue the story i enjoy reading it
NakedFury chapter 9 . 4/8
Argh what the fuck why the hell would you go with the fucking flow and put him in gryffindor, what the fuck happened to alternate universe?

Next you are going to tell me he will be buddies with Ron again and Hermoine and the same shit of canon all over again.

This is fucking depressing.
NakedFury chapter 6 . 4/6
argh just when I thought it was getting good you had to go and use the Hogwarts school card. god dammit I hate when this happens.

Start a nice alternate universe story and then go the easy way and rehash the shit out of canon. Dude next time have him stay in America and only go at the Tournament if you want a way to introduce him to England.

Shit.
Fast Frank chapter 9 . 2/9
Just as I'm settling down to a really enjoyable story, the author perpetrated a silly mistake, Using "finally" in place of "eventually" implies that "Potter, Harry" was the last name called.
charm13insomnia chapter 8 . 2/7
i thought Hagrid wasn't going to be in the wand shop with them?
X chapter 18 . 2/4
Okay - two things wrong with this story (imo). One - even dragging 'Charmed' elements into the story, you've stuck far too closely to JKR's plotline. You've thrown away a great chance to develop a more imaginitive story. Two - 'Charmed' itself. Not your fault this time, but I truly hate disinformation, and the TV show was just full of it (in more than one way). Wicca was created by Gerald Gardner in the mid-1950's. There WERE old pagan family traditions in the area of Great Britain & Ireland, but other than the Druids (a priest class that was different from what we today would call witchcraft) they didn't have a title. The word 'witch' was always negative. The followers of the Old Ways were just that; they lived it - they didn't have special names for themselves. Modern Wicca was made mostly from Golden Dawn elements & ritual magic, & filled out with imagination. The saying "An it harm none, do what ye will" was an adaptation from the Thelema "Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law - Love is the law - Love under Will." No, the meaning of that is nothing like the Wiccan version. tim . maroney CrowleyIntro/Do_What_Thou_Wilt . html (remove spaces).
Philosophize chapter 21 . 1/27
This was a great story. I hope you write a sequel.
hotcat chapter 21 . 1/20
great story :)
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 21 . 1/17
Awesome!
alice22 chapter 21 . 1/13
Well I for one loved this story and look forward to read the next installment.
Distractible-Bree chapter 21 . 1/1
This is a very interesting story so far...love it!
GloGlo chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I Love Harry Potter & Charmed
Harry Potter Knowing Sign Language Reminds me of my Mom & My Sister
Revelation Rebel chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
(sighs)
Is Harry ever going to be able to talk again?
bluekitnaru chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
that was a vary aruped ending good story thoe
jetzer0 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
i'm really disappointed with this story when it had so much potential
with the major divergence from canon you would expect differences with harry's attitude and situations that he would find himself involved, instead you put a label of destiny in it and write canon with extra things yet their influence is pretty much nonexistent