Reviews for The Wizard of Silence
Jim Red Hawk chapter 21 . 9/15
You don't love me any more! If you did, the sequel would be finished already.
ROFL. I am kidding, mostly. You have a very good story here & I hope you will take it on.
Thank you for your time & efforts.

JimS
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 9/15
As much as I love Hogwarts, part of me wishes he wasn't attending. I hope with the Halliwell's censure and influence that there will be less testing by Dumbledore and less trouble for Harry. I wonder if Snape got leashed or sacked.
suziq968 chapter 21 . 8/15
This was so fun! I love the idea of Penny vs. Dumbledore/Snape. So funny, and the grinch song was priceless. I really hope you do a sequel, also, we were thinking (me and my son's) how much different Charmed would be with Harry along for the ride.
suziq968 chapter 3 . 8/15
Oh, this looks so sweet. Little Phoebe made me tear up.
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 21 . 8/13
Well I must admit that i enjoyed your story, and i am waiting for the sequel
please post it soon
city bookworm chapter 21 . 8/11
Will you ever write the sequel?
meh, cant read anymore, Harry annoys me too much
quidditch is a fucking stupid sports, flying is awesome though.
I thought Bravery and chivlary was the gryffindor traits, which also Ron has neither.
From what the sorting hat said i feel that Hufflepuff makes more sense for Harry, Loyal and protective of his family and friends, thats Hufflepuff alright.
I hate Hagrid, he is so dumb that had Tom been nice to him he would have gladly followed him, people like Hagrid with their blind loyalty are some very dangerous people.
Snape... the man-child, bully of children, dumbass extraordinare, i could go oin forever with his disgusting personality.
I really like Penny, she is awesome
parseltongue is supposed to be a magical language so being able to speak to snakes in other ways than verbal makes sense, i like it.
RHJunior chapter 13 . 8/7
"I have to be hateful to the other houses to maintain my cover." - worst. rationalization. ever.

He's a SPY. Even the Death Eaters know that his job is to ingratiate himself to people. Making everyone hate and mistrust him on sight is the exact OPPOSITE of keeping his cover, and makes it look to any attentive death eaters like he's sabotaging himself.
RHJunior chapter 6 . 8/7
Never liked the "Charmed" series. The restrictions on their powers were irrationalist bullshit. Militant pacifism- a toddler's understanding of force and the need to use it- not being allowed to use your magic for your own benefit, because it was obviously SO much better to leave them in a position where they constantly had to struggle to survive and forget power, anyone with a roll of CASH could potentially bribe them to the dark side...