Reviews for Guardian of Time
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
Oooh, I like the poem! Lol you found my weak spot. I love poetry, especially if it's well written, which this was. :)
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
Wow. But what about the Link side of him though? If he now embodies both identities, why did he give Malon the Hero's Mask. What good would it do them? I don't know, I feel like this story has a lot of potential, and I still really like it, but I feel like there are a lot of holes that I still don't understand. Maybe it will make more sense when I read the other two in the series. And of course the epilogue ;)
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Ack this is intense! I'm loving it though. I'm not entirely sure why Link feels such a connection to his Fierce Deity self, though I think I'm beginning to understand.
Sonnenfrost chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Normally I am not into Sequels, but this story is an exception and very easy to understand and follow.

But it feels like their is something missing, as if the story is not truly finished. Do you continue the story?
Michael Storm chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I was shocked when I found out Impa was Alena's mother! Wow! Great Story!
Silvara chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Your stories really look good. I can't get up from my seat since I bigan to read Hero of Many Faces. I mean, seriously read.
Alti'uin chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
it's been a while since I've read your stories, I thought that the first one was just a novel, but there was a sequel, weird that I didn't notice that. I'm liking this so far, keep it up.
Stelaris chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
Oh, wow... this is... incredible, for want of a better word.

Your story has inspired me to write my own based on the "Oni'kara" idea. I've never played Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, but I've read the manga, and the side story plus this chapter have just created an inspirational explosion! Thank you so much!
Silvara chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
.it.

Plain and simple. Precisely the king of fanfic I was looking for. You fulfilled a fan need in me thank. X3

IN sum, just too things bother me.

First the way evens course themselves with no pause at all. The fact that the romance or other sentimental relationships aren't further explored.

And the fact Nintendo has given you the check you earned yet. XP

(sorry for my awkward English)
Silvara chapter 10 . 12/25/2008
I'm glad I found I the answers I was seeking in here.
Silvara chapter 9 . 12/25/2008
YOu.. wow. You sure know how to write...

If I was to criticize something... One sole thing then: the pace.

Events unfolds themeselves too quickly.

Oh course that's good for us readers to focus on the plot, still... I find it too harsh, not smooth enough ; it add a feeling of violence to the read.

Besides, in earlier chapters, there is no transition from a scene to another. It confuses me from time to time. Nothing irreversible of course. ;)

Now if that's is actually a conscious choice that you control... then, this work deserves love beyond what it's given. "Masterpiece" has have to be the word to describe that adventure.

Whatever.
Tizami-Ki chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
YAY! Love it!

Ferice D. is the best!

I read your other one too, and I'll be reading the rest!

It's great!

~Tiz
Saeryn chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Great follow-up to your previous story.
AC16 chapter 12 . 5/11/2003
I just finished reading this and "the hero's many faces" and I greatly enjoyed both fics. Hope you keep writing such wonderful stories.
Chibi-Cloud chapter 12 . 3/16/2003
HOW CAN YOU ONLY HAVE 26 REVIEWS?