Reviews for Her and Me
eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 7/9
Draco is getting under my nerves.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 7/9
He is annoying and she can't stop herself.
super well-written and aMAZING. NO JOKE.
Has Draco forgotten he is a wizard, since he doesn't fix his clothes?

So far I can't say I like the plot, but their verbal teasing is somewhat amusing. Hopefully in the next chapter this story will get some meat on its bones otherwise I will be quiting it.
So your Draco is reminding me so much of the Fox from zootopia and I’m dying! So funny!
kawaiipiggy chapter 22 . 4/2
I had fun reading this ! A lighter Draco is pretty rare around the fandom
xlyhcj chapter 1 . 1/15
hhhh,they are so lovely!
FandomGirl2805 chapter 17 . 1/11
Hermione called Draco Draco in front of Giles! not Ardoc
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2017
Why do so many authors of HP fanfiction like to leave magic like transfiguration for example, out of their stories?
Lydia Ravenclaw chapter 20 . 9/18/2017
This is one of my most favorite Dramione fics of all time! I laughed so hard I could barely breathe. Of course, it was 10PM when I started reading, so that made me even giddier. Stayed up way past my bedtime, but it was worth it! I've since read all of your Draco-Hermione stories at least three times, and enjoyed them all. Thanks for sharing!
Mjpadfoot chapter 15 . 9/17/2017
I love this Draco. I love him. I want one. NEED.
Mjpadfoot chapter 10 . 9/17/2017
This is the best thingI have read ALL MONTH. Your insane Draco is witty, charming, and hilarious. I needed hilarity. Thank you for making me chortle in the middle kf my office at work thank you thank you thank YOU.
sunshine.katz chapter 20 . 7/26/2017
I keep returning to your story when I want to read something light, funny and grammatically correct! Always enjoyable - thank you for sharing with us.
MeAFanficAddict chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
nice start!
DragonsConstellation chapter 22 . 4/24/2017
Draco is a lil' ooc, but this story is still great! it's nice to read after some angst! :) (I also love the humor)