Reviews for Her and Me
Alfheimchick chapter 8 . 2/13
This is utterly hilarious! Allowed my day to end in laughter, thankyou.

Alfheimchick
Kieran chapter 22 . 1/25
Wow.
Just, wow.
Dude, this is freakin' amazing! I love it so much it hurts! I get some of my best comebacks from here! And honestly...the whole bibliography with the books and the plays and all that crap...really took my breath away! You seem so SMART!
Please, please, NEVER stop writing! Tell me you're getting paid to write like this?!
Thanks again, for this! I'll treasure it FOREVER!
ultradumbledore chapter 1 . 1/8
So I literally just made an account on this site because of this story! It's amazing! And you probably wrote it ages ago, but a friend of mine shared a link, and I don't really read a lot of fan fiction, but your stuff is amazing! So yeah... Just thought I would let you know, basically you're awesome!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
What just happened?
d0ct0rwh0-h4rryp0tt3r chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
"a mystery wrapped in an enigma" - love the doctor who reference! also your story is amazing :)
Emma ann chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
You are a beautiful writer! Thank you for writing this. ;)
ememz chapter 22 . 8/28/2013
Absolutely loved this story! I know I'm a little late in the game for this, seeing as you last updated it in 08! But I just love everything about your writing! It's witty and clever and I thought Draco was just hilarious! Now I'm off to read the sequel!
ememz chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Love it. Absolutely love it! And I've only just read the first chapter!
Julia chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
I keep reading this over and over again. I love it! Thank you for writing! :)
Daisy Frankie chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
I laugh out loud so much while reading this my family thinks Im more mental than I already am! I adoreeeee this story and your writing and Ardoc Olyfam
simge.basmak chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
Okay lady, I want you to listen to me and I want you to listen carefully. Your story; is awesome. It is simple yet complicated, funny yet beautiful. It is far best fan fiction I have ever laid eyes on. So here, take my congratulations. I am maybe writing this review for a future writer, or even a writer already. Now, what I want you to do is that you get your computer, place it on your lap, find the most comfortable position on your bed and start typing. I want to read their wedding, their first time, their children, their lives. So please, do everyone here a favor and write a couple of chapters.
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
THANK YOU!
This is the first fanfiction I have read in a while with good grammar. In fact, I think this fic may contain the best grammar I have ever read in a fanfiction. It is certainly the best in the fandom, and possibly the best on the entire site. I can't write because I can never find the right words to say what I want to say, but I'm very tired of translating illegible crimes agaist the laws of English grammar. The only fanfiction writer I can think of who comes even close to this good lives in India.
Because I am a fangirl for grammar, I will follow you (everywhere!). I am also going to go explore your other stories, then follow the advice and links on your grammatically correct profile.
Thanks again for speaking...or rather, writing, English properly.
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
This is one of my favourite fics of all time. Why have I not read the sequel before?! Gonna go read that!
(rubbish review but I have no words for how fantabulousiriffic this story is)
devon380black chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
Not my usual choice of fanfic (I'm mostly into angst and drama) so this was a refreshing take on dramione. I like how Draco talked; it's different than what I'm used to. He's decent to Hermione and his reactions are amusing (especially the running commentary on how he wants Hermione to throw him down on the floor and ravish him). LOL Draco! And he loves Hermione's cat.

I like how, despite how it would have been to easy to let them fall in love at the first chapter, you gave them a chance to grow.

Kudos.

I love the last line of the story.
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
Yehaaay! I finished it, I liked it, I loved it! It was far from mushy, so that's a reaaally good thing, and it was filled with sarcasm and humour and irony and... That part was great. It was perfect. It was fantabulousirriftic!