Reviews for Her and Me
I really enjoyed this story, though i thik if you had put more stuff about Draco's parents, harry, ron, and Hermione it would be better. Try to be more descriptive and delve into the background a little more. Other than that, IT WAS GREAT! :D
I loved the references, and salute you with your amazing taste in literature, movies, and music. Also, as long as Shakespeare is just rolling you should be fine, but it won't hurt to pray that if he does rise from the dead that the rolling disoriented him, and ends up in China.
You tried too hard to be "light and fluffy" and it comes off forced and annoying.
hodan chapter 21 . 4/18
hey just wanted to say this was bloody good you should write a book or something if you did i would read it keep it up the writing that is.
Kieran chapter 20 . 3/9
MEHHHHH SHMURRRRR I'm reading this for the millionth time and the ending still gets me! I might cry, honestly.
Accio Victory chapter 20 . 3/10
I was laughing my head off while reading this! You just made my day. I loved it. And I swear, I am going to read this again and again till my dying day. It's just so beautiful. The beauty is in the name itself. Her and Me.
And HOW THE HELL did you know that I was reading this for Draco?! I loved this Draco Malfoy than ANY other. More than any other of the fics, even more than the real one that is in the real novels! THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Maddy chapter 21 . 1/23
This is an amazing fanfic. You are a certified literary genius (through my non exsistent qualifications) and write in a manner which leaves me smiling for the rest of the day. This story is adorable and hilarious and I can't wait to get started on the sequel.
It would have been nice if this story had made any sense. I like when stories make sense. When stories make sense I enjoy reading them. I don't enjoy reading stories where the writer is too busy trying to be funny to bother making any sense. Goodbye non-sense-making too-busy-trying-to-be-funny-to-make-sense story.
Disathairne chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
This entire story...
Either I'm slaphappy, someone put laughing gas in the air ducts, or you are freaking hilarious because this story had me screeching out loud in helpless and irrepressible laughter.
Damn that red sock. Damn it to hell.
I think we'll get along quite well, Corpse Skin
Wouldn't know sophistication if it ran up and bit him in the ass, (and then hung there, waiting, until he could get a good look at it)
I think people thought I was dying as I read these bits and many others. I was gasping for breath from laughing so hard.
The "plot twist" totally surprised me because I skimmed over Giles so I could read more of your snarky humor... I am reading the sequel now just for your sense of humor. Keep writing! This was awesome.
Kitten99 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Love the last sentences. Sooo funny.
XD
GlitteryMermaid chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
I loved this story!
Nina chapter 22 . 9/26/2014
YOU ARE AMAZING! Seriously, I laughed much! And Draco's comebacks were incredibly witty and bloody funny. Couldn't love it more. Just one word: fantabulousriffic!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I will continue!
Kim chapter 22 . 7/2/2014
So cute and silly. Just what I needed!
Liv-Love-Work-Play-READ chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
Great story so far but, didn't Hermione call him Draco as opposed to Ardoc in front of Giles and Giles not question it? X