Reviews for Her and Me
hhhh,they are so lovely!
FandomGirl2805 chapter 17 . 1/11
Hermione called Draco Draco in front of Giles! not Ardoc
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2017
Why do so many authors of HP fanfiction like to leave magic like transfiguration for example, out of their stories?
Lydia Ravenclaw chapter 20 . 9/18/2017
This is one of my most favorite Dramione fics of all time! I laughed so hard I could barely breathe. Of course, it was 10PM when I started reading, so that made me even giddier. Stayed up way past my bedtime, but it was worth it! I've since read all of your Draco-Hermione stories at least three times, and enjoyed them all. Thanks for sharing!
Mjpadfoot chapter 15 . 9/17/2017
I love this Draco. I love him. I want one. NEED.
Mjpadfoot chapter 10 . 9/17/2017
This is the best thingI have read ALL MONTH. Your insane Draco is witty, charming, and hilarious. I needed hilarity. Thank you for making me chortle in the middle kf my office at work thank you thank you thank YOU.
sunshine.katz chapter 20 . 7/26/2017
I keep returning to your story when I want to read something light, funny and grammatically correct! Always enjoyable - thank you for sharing with us.
MeAFanficAddict chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
nice start!
DragonsConstellation chapter 22 . 4/24/2017
Draco is a lil' ooc, but this story is still great! it's nice to read after some angst! :) (I also love the humor)
margaretl16 chapter 22 . 3/23/2017
Thank you so much for writing this! My friend recommended this fanfic to me, and it was the first one I read! You have taken me on such an amazing journey! Please keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/27/2017
No worries about Ron. I think he's an immature jerkoff.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2017
So why exactly is THE Hermione Granger, savior of the wizarding world, a low-class desk jockey? It's definitely time for a change for her.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2017
How is it no one recognizes Draco?
TuaAmica chapter 22 . 2/27/2017
So I know you finished this a really long time ago, but I wanted to let you know how great your story is. I hope you make more stories like this. :)
superwholock108 chapter 5 . 1/19/2017