Reviews for Her and Me
partypup19 chapter 17 . 11/4
i love this story! your vocabulary is AMAZING!
i just wanted to point out that in this chapter hermione refers to draco as draco in front of her boss instead of ardoc...
tilly90 chapter 4 . 10/22
This is hilarious! Your writing is an absolute joy to read. I'm adoring this story! Thank you so much :)
victory.x chapter 20 . 10/7
I die laughing. Because that was freaking beautiful and hilarious and absolutely wonderful. Definitely one of my most favorite fanfictions of all time. Definitely. You have some serious talent, my man. Or woman. Or whatever you preferred to be called. I may also call you all-powerful fanfiction GODDESS. Okay I'm done byeeeee
MoonNott chapter 20 . 10/7
too busy coordinating the bouquet to match the sunset! oh I love this man (which loosely translates to loving the author :D) Draco here was absolutely OOC but soooooooo amusing and cute and fantabulousirrifically awesome!
MoonNott chapter 19 . 10/7
hhahahahaahahaa deliciously scandalous indeed!
MoonNott chapter 12 . 10/7
hahahahahhhaha this is the best fanfic I've read! the joys of the magic 8 ball and a pint of vanilla ice cream... *sigh*
MoonNott chapter 4 . 10/7
oh this is precious! hahaha
Colubrina chapter 20 . 10/3
This is just so perfect and I have loved all of it. And it saddens me to suspect I am shouting my love into the void and you have fled this often miserable web site for warmer pastures where attractive cabana boys bring you drinks and don't object to hyperlinks but I cannot sing your praises loudly enough and I can only hope that on whatever far flung beach of the internet you have landed you hear my clapping.
Colubrina chapter 19 . 10/3
Deliciously scandalous PERFECTION
Colubrina chapter 18 . 10/3
This remains perfection but, yes, I knew the all too pleasant boss had to be up to something.
Colubrina chapter 17 . 10/3
I think this is my favorite fanfic ever.
Colubrina chapter 16 . 10/3
Still more lovely perfection.
Colubrina chapter 15 . 10/3
I just love this fic so much.
Colubrina chapter 14 . 10/3
Oh, so good.
Colubrina chapter 13 . 10/3
Did I mention I love this?