Reviews for Cactus
HananoMitsuki chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
even though no one will agree with me, i think it's eiji.

i mean, the cheerful face, the laugh, the nya it might be a mask.

a mask so that everyone will think he is fine.

so that no one needs to crowd around him and ask stuff like,"eiji, are you okay?"

no one will need to worry about him, because he is the hyper active cat like acrobat that is always happy.

his habit of glomping people might be so that they won't get near him.

his over-friendly attitude might also be to freak people away

plus, he is a friend of fuji. that would explain why he is the first person fuji thought when he saw a cacti.

he is also the person who started fuji's thought about cacti at the beginning of the fic
aaa chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
wow...i never thought of a cactus in that kind of way before...to me they were just strange

i think its ryoma maybe tezuka...or maybe fuji himself
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I never thought of cacti... in that way. I SAY IT'S TEZUKA. And obviously, I have nothing else better to do than to randomly select stories of yours to read and review. They're very interesting and (most of the times) amusing, slipping into the territory of crack. Yup.

.moose
Elyon chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Maybe it's Akaya Kirihara?
LoliBat chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
tezuka or ryoma!
Emovation chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I know! It's that gorilla guy that hangs out with Atobe. I forgot his name... he may have a whole lot different personatlity behind the "gorilla" suit.
skihale chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
It's Tezuka! It's Tezuka! It's Te-zu-ka! Good story by the way! Hehe.
LivelyRose chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
i have a challeng for my favorite authors and other writerswho are interested please e-mail me at zz13nnheart at yahoo

the stories topic is crappy but i am just checking who will succede its a fuji x oc and tezuka xoc along with eiji x oc

summary: you can choose either one eiji, tezuka, fuji, or all of them together.. what happens is they were childhood lovers they were separated than when it was time for them to choose life partners they meet again ... the rest is up to you good luck

ps the deadline is 10-31-07
ForlornDream chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
love it! I think he's talking about himself or Tezuka or maybe Ryoma. Meh.
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Well, it wasn't that angsty...I was a bit scared to read this at first XD Everyone likes to make Fuji (as in Syusuke) angsty...

All in all, I think it was pretty good! And I think I know who Fuji's referring to x)
forgotten hyohsi chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Tezuka? Or maybe himself. Oh, I'm an idiot!
RaiPhoenix015 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Another good work! Good job.

I like the comparison and I fell that it's either Syuusuke-kun, Tezu-chan or Ryo-kun...but I think it's more of Syuusuke-kun..Hm...

Nice work. Good job! Can't wait for the next one.

Rai
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Lol, tiz Fuji! Who knew cacti have such personality... Let's treat them with respect! XD
masi chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Tezuka! He is more passionate than any of them.
speadee chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Good descriptions and analogy for characters and cacti!

Let's see... The person sounds like Captain Tezuka or Echizen since they both have masks and hide their soft side. It could be Fuji himself since he also has a mask. However, he is often nice and doesn't isolate himself. Kaidou could be another possibility, because he is often rough and offensive, but shows his soft spot in secret.

Speaking of cacti, I recently got 2 little cacti. I didn't get the idea from Fuji. If I did, I would have bought them weeks ago. I think I was just attracted by the store displays.