Reviews for Lone Slytherin
good chapter
Heksie chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
good start.
Lyndsey chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
nice i really liked it. So does this mean that "The dragon with bad breath" will smarten up and try to get on harry's good side or will he be a loner
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Good story. Too bad you never finished it. It really was a good beginning.
sesshoumaru4me chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
love it, i can't wait for the rest. I very much enjoyed not only the chapter, but also the lenght. Please keep uploading!
Ems-g chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Seems good. Can't wait for the next chapter
Stephanie chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Hello,

I think you're off to a great start so far...I look forward to reading more of your story as you post it.
Reaumur chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This is amazeing. I love your writeing style, and it's going at a "good pace", I always find it annoying when stories go too fast. I can't wait until you update the next chapter. D.
denjia chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Awesome story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hashasheen chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I love you. the title is Lone Slytherin, does that mean he will be alone in Slytherin, bullied and pushed around. or that he will rule the House of Slytherin, but will not have any friends.
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I luv it

u plot it

u work it

u write it

u update it

and ill enjoy it

if its really good ill review it

right now ill put u and it in fav. and alert

as well as my C2 _
Lexi Kaye chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
update soon
visitor-2-earth chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This story is off with a great start, I hope there are more chapters to follow.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I wonder how Harry, at eleven, managed to pick up Legilimency. And did Ron go to Gryffindor? Hopefully he won't be TOO anti-Slytherin, then. :)
anaknisatanas chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This is an interesting story. I really hope that you have plans to update soon as I'm dying to see what happens next.