Reviews for The Eyes of Slytherin
kuro-hebi13 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
i know it's been several years since you updated this... but please continue... it's a nice read...
Funus Nex chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
does that mean harry wont be attacked? and wont have to survive the killing curse? becoming the boy-who-lived?
Booker10 chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
is this discontinued?:((
MisaStein chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Great job! Please continue! :D
ILoveAnime89 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Love it update again soon. .
aBookWyrm chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
Okay, a review. I'm sort of divided on this story, honestly. Although the biggest thing that I dislike is minor, I'm not that fond of the swearing in the first two chapters - no biggy.

As for the plot of the tale itself, it shows a great amount of promise, and I like the idea of the "slippery slope" aspect to the Dark Arts, the idea that particular types of magic could be addicting is interesting. As for Voldemort himself, I do like how careful you've played him, how calculating, and how willing he is to do anything to advance the Dark cause... and not just himself. If he was only looking out for himself, then he would have killed Harry - because he already knows Harry will be the death of him.

I don't like how stupid Lucius (I personally have always been interested in the Malfoy family) is, but that's okay, every story needs to have an idiot, and Lucius works just as well as anyone else.
DeathlyElegance chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
sounds good so far :) thought i might take a look at some of your other stories lol
Lexi Kaye chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
update soon
Merrymow chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
hpfananita chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
James potter a death eater? wow i did'nt see that one coming. update soon please.
Serpent91 chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
cool!
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
holy shit *blinking* this is totally different *nodding* whoa... James..who would have thought *shakes head* and damn... *coughs* i wonder..how this will play out *until next chapter*
ooosk chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
I love this! Please continue!
accountonhiatus chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Wow, awesome idea! Avada Kedavra eyes? Now that's something I've never heard before. Plus, a Dark-addicted James? My, this'll be interesting... Wonderfully written, please continue!

Sorry for the insanely short and rather pointless review. D I'll give you some good feedback tomorrow, okay?

Seeya!

-Chez
mandi chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
i really like the story. i've never read one like it before! please update soon and don't keep me waiting!