Reviews for Town Pride
KasumiCain chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
You didn't do Buffy/Eureka. You monster.

(I enjoyed this though)

- K
Darth Onasi chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Dear Firewolfe:

He should update all his old incompletes, BEFORE doing anything else!
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I hope you do one on Eurieka. Now that be funny.

ZGory chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I love Hot Fuzz! And the action blowout at the end was my favorite part!

Very fun to see Willow and Buffy's reaction to the whole town shootout thing.

I love how you can just pull anything together with Buffy and make it work.
Richard6154 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Very funny 10/10, liked the tag at the end.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This is why you are the king of crossover.
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Lol very nice:) But maybe you should make the spolier warning stand out a bit more from the text. So you don't ruin the movie for others.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Good job on the fic. I hope you plan to write a sequel where Xander goes to one or both of those towns.
Archer007 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Yes! This is a great crossover and you HAVE to write that Eureka crossover! However, I'll bet Eureka, GD, and the DoD already know about the mystical world, or have a pretty clear idea forming. OMG, this could fully explain the artifact and all of the uber-secret Section 5 projects. I can't wait for a town of scientists to find out that magic and slayers are real. Also, seeing the US Government's response to the existance of magic (if they already didn't know?) would be fascinating.

Now you must write that crossover, because this idea is going to be stuck in my head for some time. And make it a proper story, not just a one-shot! You have skills, use 'em! Also, post to tthfanfic. com, the community there will love it.
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Hahaha. Ah, this makes me laugh. Especially the mentions of Eureka and Eerie.

Thanks for writing,

E.A.V chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh! Go to Eureka next! Would you write another?

This was very fun to read...even though I missed the movie, Hot Fuzz.
Tony the jew chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Just saw the movie (Great movie by the way) great one shot hope you do one with Xander where he goes to Eureka.