Reviews for The Long Journey Home
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
It's great. This is the most interesting and mysterious story i have read and like to know what happened between Draco and Ginny in the past three years and why can't she remember anything. please update this story.
Lady Mischief chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
I know it has been a long time, but I really hope you decide to finish this. This story is most intriguing and suspenseful. It s by far one of the most interesting Draco/Ginny stories I have read in a long time.
ilovejessssss chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
wow! i know it has been a LONG time since you have updated this story but if your still writing you should really continue writing! this is one of the most intriguing and mysterious fics I have ever read, and I love ginny's transformation, and who harry's wife turned out to be! i really want to find out what happened to her while she was with malfoy, would you consider letting someone else take over your fic if you are no longer writing? anyways i do hope you continue since this is your baby and im sure you had plans for it once upon a time! really amazing story!
16TwilightMyLife chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Amazing, please update this story...I love it and would to read it all! :)
Wolffie Baby Girl chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
PLEASE please please please please please please please please please please write more this is an amazing story
Brakkett chapter 8 . 10/30/2010
I remember reading this story about a year ago and came back to it hoping you updated it. It's so captivating I really want to find out what happened in the 3 years with Gin and Draco. I know you probably have no intention on finishing it but PLEASE I'm begging you, come back to it and finish it. I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone when I say we'd all love to read more.

Rio's Desire chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I don't see how this story had anything to do with Draco, but I liked the battle you wrote! Sounded like she died at the end...sad!
GoldenFawkes chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
I hope you continue this story! I'm intrigued about what's going on between Draco and Ginny and would love to read more.
purple-lightening chapter 8 . 10/30/2009
can you please update this story or at least respond to this message. I love this story it has such a good plot and you can't just leave it like that. So please update soon as i really need to knwo wh at happens next.
Siriusly Lovely chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I really love the story and how its not just all at once we know everything :) well done.
jcap1526 chapter 8 . 4/9/2009
OMG this is such a great story! I loved Alias and I was a big fan of this storyline with Sydney. I really like the spin you've put on it, and I can't wait for more! I'm very hopefull you will get back to this someday! :)
shortee962 chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
please please please update again soon!
Audrey Chaz chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
Hi! I really love this story. I'm hoping you can't continue this. Please? Thanks.
iloveme2815 chapter 8 . 10/27/2008

uh i really think u should continue this lol

and i loved the fact that ms green is now mrs potter i thought from the beg that that would be a good idea and a reader always loves being right lol
Ezriella chapter 8 . 9/4/2008