Reviews for Careful Observation
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
This was serious and funny at the same time. It also makes me wonder what would happen if Naruto had been placed on a different team,
hikazesenju chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Awww cute! I love this story! /
blue-hart chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
OK you are a god!
tacaloking chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
i like this story i always felt that if Naruto had some one helping him he would be much stronger
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
AWSOM
Vangran chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
fusioninferno chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
is this fic being gong to be updated? please oh please update soon!
Kuranzyan Blightwalker chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
Actually, Naruto fears ghosts more than spiders. (According to a filler arc, so it's not really to be considered canon.)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 3/26/2010

Naruto wouldn't fear spiders without reason, so unless a boss sized summon spider tried to eat him before I wouldn't understand why that's his fear when his real fear is being alone?
Kay chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
I don't want to come off as rude. But the way you push that Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't work well together is just so dumb. Also, Naruto may seem like he doesn't want to be on Sasukes team but at the Valley of the End he shouted the fact that Sasuke was his idol. I also doubt Naruto would do so much not to be put on Sasuke's team. So you're really just messing up facts to bash Sasuke's character.

I also can't see Sakura that stupid over a shirt. Nor can I see her go crazy over a shirt - she has a crush on Sasuke she's not a stalker. You're once again, over-doing a character to bash them. I agree, her hitting him isn't right - but the reason you picked ruined her real character.

You are clearly a Hinata fan, she didn't really say anything about his outfit during Shippuuden now did she? I'm sorry - but you made her far to bold to soon.

Your story seems to be full of character bashing and character fawning, I really don't think I want to read anymore.
notgonnasay09 chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
o_0 Wow, this is way funnier than I expected. Granted, Shino and Kurenai seem to be a little OOC, but it works for this somehow. There were not that many grammatical errors, so that was a plus. Nicely done.
Gundum M chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
nice fic
Moonlight-girl16 chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
this chapter was so funny. hope that you update soon :). you have woven this story together beautifully.
Shika The Brain chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
Just curious if you were ever going to update this again? Or have you abandoned the story?
Joyce chapter 8 . 7/25/2009