Reviews for Why?
snsw25kr14 chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Aw, i have tears in my eyes thinking and reading about this! You are such a beautiful writer and i absolutley love this!1 You captured Dean,Jo, and Sam's emotions wonderfully! Great Work!
Billabong680 chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Oo Poor Jo and Sam... It was so sad. Espeacially the last paragraph :

Everyday I look down on them and I see them still struggling, wanting me to come back home. I would if I could, but at some point in our lives, we have to face reality; I’ll never come home.

I feel bad for Dean. He's kinda watching over them, but Sam and Jo doesn't know that and they only see that he died and he won't come back. He must feel so guilty that they are going thru all that because of him.

Anyway, great job That was wonderful !
Isobel Swan chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
If a pipe had gone through Dean's (or anyone's) heart it would have killed him instantly.
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
OMG! I literally have tears welling up in my eyes and few leaking down my cheeks. This story is so freakin' sad. I was wondering though do you think you could maybe do a compainion peice and explain how Dean is doing and maybe show him looking over JO and SAM! Maybe then i won't be so sad! This was a very good one-shot though!
p3karen chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh thats so sad now i need Dean/Jo fluff and lots of it lol