Reviews for The Order Of The Stick Teambuilding
beserkerbeast chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I really enjoyed this one great job with all of them
BB
Mastress Tessa chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Saddness:

IT ENDED D:
Playground Pal chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Very nice fic! Love the way Belkar is humanized to some degree...
accident prone chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Thank you for restoring my belief in fanfiction. This is way too cool. Damn, I love oots...I think it was awesome how you chose Belkar as the main focus point of this. Hell, who doesn't love a three-foot package of violence and murder and mayhem? Sheesh.
Radar-rox chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
OotS-ness! squee! hurrah for my sudden idea of googling order of the stick fanfiction. and yeah, i bet it would be difficult writing prose concerning V!

Elan! V! my babies! all hurt!

*reads further* *gasps again* V! meh, dont be too badly hurt!

haha at belkar wanting gender clarification! concern? from belkar? surely not! would explain a lot though... chemistry and the like... but how fucked up would that relationship be!

:O Dude! What's with the V-abuse! not that I don't love worrying about him/her/it like this, but still. poor elfy.

go belkar! save! yay he's being all clever and marking the way! (yes, i'm aware that you know that, having written the fic but hey, this is just how i review)

'and the halfling released a breath he hadn't been aware of holding' aww *dances childishly* belkar loves v, belkar loves v... hehe.

*mewls*

go belkar! kick that hobgoblin ass!

...is it wrong that i'm getting belkar/V squees? i cant help but feel that it is.

yay for elan being better

aw, that was so fantasmic! First oots fic i've read and it was certainly no dissappointment! Well done!
Saeyan chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Very nice! I particularly liked your description of dishevelled!V, heh.

totally needs an OoTS category.
The Dark Fiddler chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Simply awesome. Especially since you were writing for a comic.
Hekateras chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Wonderful, really enjoyed this. :D Damn, why is there so little OotS fanfiction? Anyway, you did a wonderful job, short but sweet. :) Great job keeping the team in character, and it's interesting how you handled Belkar... :)
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I was VERY annoyed that Order of the Stick wasn't a category. I wanted to do a weird oneshot.

General Stormclaw, Dragon Prince, out.
NewTypeDemon chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
And here I thought OotS fanfics would be really weird. The only problem I had with this is more personal: I really like V and seeing him horribly injured and tortured was a little hard to take (same for Elan). Also, technically, V does not sleep. This was really good, though, and enough to make me read past the above issues.
kerravon chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
OK, that didn't work either. It's "giantitp" with a "w" in front and a dot "com" at the end. Or just google "Order of the Stick" comic - it's worth the read!
kerravon chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I tried re-uploading with the url, and for some reason it won't let me! I'll try here, instead:

Let's see if that works...
Little Jackie Papercut chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
You forgot the link! You just have a "-" where you should have a url!
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
funny!
alessandriana chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh my God! You wrote Order of the Stick fanfic! *clasps hands* I love it it's a great look at the characters.