Reviews for Sealed With A Promise, The Two's Fate
Mystery Day Dreamer chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
You make Sakura seem very weak. Otherwise, I really enjoy reading your story! _ I hope you update soon! xD
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
sqeal! plz plz plz update soon!
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
cooleo man! awesomenes!
degrassi fan da21 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
They. Kissed. omg im sooo happy :) But I am surprised that sasukes feelings changed so quickly. I thought it was going to be a slow progression...nevertheless this was a nice chapter.
degrassi fan da21 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
nice chapter :)
degrassi fan da21 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Sasuke's such an ass! i can't wait till he stars to like her... hehe :)
degrassi fan da21 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Oh My Gosh! Say yes Sakura! say yes say yes say yes yes yes yes! :D this was an awesome chapter i LOOOOVED the surprise ending Great JOB
degrassi fan da21 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Great job! i love how Sakuras and Sasukes bday are on the same day. i think it thickened the plot and successfully showed how they led different lives. it was great! OMG! its almost like sakura and sasuke are star-crossed lovers! TOOO CUTE! Keep up they great work :)
degrassi fan da21 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
OOOO :O this was so interesting and I absolutely looooove this plot. The way you keep in mind the feelings of the characters was graet and hope you continue on with great story! Peace :D
Aura2992 chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Please continue
FallenAngelGirl96 chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
ahhh! y can't they be together! thats so sad! :'( i hope they do end up together! also you should make i that sasuke and sakura go to the same high school and have every class together and everthing hehehe BUT PLEASE UPDATE SOON! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Sutefanii uchiha chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
I absolutely love it pelase continue it w ((・・))
Mirah chann chapter 14 . 3/10/2011
UPDATE
siena chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
I hope you will not transform this in a Sakura/Itachi story...
movedto-xlikethewind chapter 14 . 2/11/2011
Uhoh... Suspense again. Update soon (: I want to know what happens.