Reviews for Buy Yourself Something Nice
LilianClassic chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is amazing!

You write beautifully! I wish you'd write some more GF fanfics, I really enjoyed reading this one :)
Autrevalse chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I really like how composed Vito is in this, and yet how doting upon his family, which is his essence I think. This is quite a lovely find.
penny4him chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Another delightful piece! You have a marvelous writing style that just flows so smoothly, yet the words and descriptions you choose convey so much emotion and meaning. Very well written.
polythenepam128 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
You captured Vito and Carmella so perfectly, and you wrote so elegantly. I always wondered about their marriage, too; the movies don't really explore Carmella's character but you did, so I thank you for that. Write more Godfather stories, please!
Bourgeois Sounds Swell chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I think I may have said this before, but you should really update this! It's one of the better things I've read on this site.
Consumer Product chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I love love love your style of writing. So elegant and very experienced. I'm on this thing constantly looking for a writer to add to alert, or favorites, and your definatly the most worthy of my list!

And I loev the Godfather. I love Deniro playing Vito and you portrayed them all so perfectly!

Well done!
vintage.d0ll chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I really think you should consider continuing this. I really liked it so far.