Reviews for Imitor
hallowgirlfrommars chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Woh. You have a gift for this. I actualy love this idea. It's seriously creepy and brilliant, and a perfect short story. Good little piece.
hallowgirlx
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Truly great. It was quite the interesting take of Commodus' love of his sister from a third party.
Aiedail Choupette chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is great. Poor girl ...

When you know what happens next, this is sad.
zeurin chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
gorgeous... that's really all I can say. :)

-zeurin
Louisa-marie chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I thought it was interesting idea to have Commodus seek out a woman who looked like Lucilla to fulfill his desires. You write well.
Frances Geira chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
what? Excuse me, but how the HELL did this only get 2 reviews? Its absouloutly BRILLIANT! Your writing is just...argh! BEAUTIFUL! I cannot put into words how I feel right now!

And at the end "long live the emperor." what a finishing touch! Just...perfect! Really perfect! Forget the people who look at this section, and review the stories that are just so damn farfetched...but this, this is realistic, well researched, well-written, just...WAW! Do you write for a living or something? Seriously, it gives that impression to me! Cause this is certaintly worthy of being in a book!

Well done...REALLY well done :) so going on my favourites...
IlfirinEstel chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I meant to review this ages ago- this gives me chills every time I read it. Commodus seriously creeps me out, but your OC is a gorgeous, heart-breaking narrator. I love this idea, that Commodus would find someone who looked enough like Lucilla that he could pretend... you portray that idea so, so well.
Aideko chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Beautifully written and powerful. I loved how you conveyed the narrator's feelings. You have a very nice style. It is a shame how slow the fandom is here, but at least there are excellent pieces like yours to be found.