Reviews for Unum
Miriam1 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
No rest for the weary. Vlad's plan is truly diabolical.

Danny JUST got Peter to agree to be his best man, and Vlad's plan worked. Danny's exhaustion made him miss a step, so Venom and the Green Goblin got him.

Poor Danny!

Looking forward.

Miriam1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Peter and MJ will be good for Danny and Valerie as friends. I like Danny's plan. But you never let things be that simple. It's not the way Danny's life gets to work. Usually.

Vlad and Norman... oh, dear. This is a combination filled with competence and danger for our favorite heroes.

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Miriam1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Ah, we're in time for the wedding! I'm not sure if the wedding is scheduled to be in New York, where so many of Danny's friends are, or in Amity Park, where Danny and Valerie live.

You know... I'm getting an odd sense of deja vu. I think I read the series a LONG time ago, or at least parts of it. I don't remember any of it, but it feels like I have.

In any event, I'm enjoying it all over again. They are headed to New York, and I can't wait to see what you have planned.

Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Great Story. Love the ending.
mystery writer5775 chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
you so need to do a sequel!
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
wait a second, a fourth fic? wow! that is so great! ill be looking forward to it!

Shadow
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
Wonderful ending to a fantastic story. Keep on writing.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
Cool stuff my friend. This is getting really exciting. You're a great author. I didn't notice any grammatical errors. Please update soon.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
noo! this is not happening! this story is so suspenseful that i, the box ghost, cannot penetrate it! beware! sorry, i just had to do that, well, great chapter.

Shadow
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
Great stuff. The story is getting really exciting. it's nice that you brought in Iron Man. I thought his cartoon was okay. I think you're writing skills are getting better, but you still forget to put in some words. Try reading your story backwards so you can focus on grammar, spelling, and forgotten words. Please update as soon as you can.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
Very cool. It gets better and better. Please update soon.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Wonderful chapter. I like the interaction of the characters. Your stories are very entertaining. Please update as soon as you can. Thank you very much for the words of optimism. It helps me reaffirm my faith in humanity. Once again, thank you.
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
no kidding, peaceful trip? with Danny? hilarious!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Good start. I can't wait for your next chapters. You're a good author. Please update as soon as you can. Anyway, I've watched more of the special. It's done in three parts: Jewish warriors, Muslim warriors, and Chrsitian warriors, done on three consecutive nights. I'm losing faith in humanity man.