Reviews for The Second Tithe
winsion plato chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
This was extreamly enjoyable to read! you write very closely to Holly Blacks style, which makes me love it even more :D
Evelyn silversnips chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Love this please continue
Can-Cannibal chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is really well written. I strongly suggest you continue.
Zoe chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
You need to write several more!
Phawkes chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
I'll be watching you...this is such a wonderful story and I know that sometimes it's hard to get back inspiration, but you have to know that Tithe is amazing...and your story is as well...it has everythingromance, danger, cliffhangers, and it really does show roiben's dilema and emotions, as well as kaye's. please update it! im putting this as a story alert and a favorite, so dont disappoint...
MissBananaFortune chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
firstly, great story and please continue. secondly, if oberon and titania do end up getting kaye, she could meet puck from a midsummer night dream and it could end up being a crossover for the sisters grimmm and sorry im rambling you probly dont understand what im talking about because ive had tooo much sugar, sorry. anywayses it is really good :DD
DarkPrincess-Adidas chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
awesome story! I absolutely love it! Is there anyway u will ever consider picking it back up? If u do u have a faithful reader in me
keeperofthedarkarts chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
omg, did you get oberon and titinia from a midsummer nights dream? lol, i love Kaye's name, its so intresting...lol...please continue this! i love it! i think it has a great plot line, lol, if kaye can't tell it, she can write it, she can tell someone else, like Ruth, who will tell Val about Ravus and Roiben about everything else...its pretty simple, rite? lol, this is what i think will happen...you should write about what happened to Corny and Luis...xp cant wait to read the rest!

sowji
alex chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Awesome! Please write more! Please!
imagine.me.free chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
:] Very nice job with this. Haha i like the random (or simi-

random) characters thrown in there from Faerie Path lol (or at

least their names... IF thats even it. It could just be a

coincidence) XP Take care and Update soon! I cant wait to

read more!
StoryOfATeenageAuthor chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Midnight Marionette,

You said on one of your earlier Author's Notes that if Kaye and Roiben were your own creations, you would be on a million-pound-book-signing-trip as we speak. Although you are right, you are also wrong.

One day you WILL be on that book signing trip, with YOUR book. And I'll be stood in your queue outside Waterstones', hoping you'll remember me as your fan fiction fan. This makes me realise why I read. But why did you kill Ravus? Can't you bring him back? Please?

And WHAT IS KAYE'S REAL NAME? HOW COME ETHINE KNOWS IT?

And can I just ask, what is it with Ethine kissing her BROTHER? Isn't that incest?

Please keep writing this. This story is clinging to me, with no intention of ever letting go.
soccerg95 chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
GREAT STORY
imagine.me.free chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
This is very interesting... please continue if you can :]

I would love to read some more of this story and I hope you

havent actually given up on it. Update ASAP! ;D
the-universe-is-insane chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
This is the first really good Thithe(?) fanfic i'v read Its awesome hope you update soon.(sorry i can't spell)
Harey chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
Whoa, I kinda forgot this existed...I need to pick up my own again...

And even more whoa, you have me pervily craving Roiben/Ethine. Way to go.