Reviews for Monstrous Thirst
Eh Bien chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I love this. You've captured each character perfectly, in only a few lines. I especially like Carlisle's chapter. Very well done.
Sugargirl5 chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
I really enjoyed seeing all of the Cullen's perspective on their special life style. They're all so brave...
cool-gal95 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Amazing...their characters are reflected exactly. Also their speech is in accordance with their time. Love it
findthewill chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This is so incredibly wonderful, I don't know what else to say.
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 8 . 12/3/2008
Haha! I HAVE read Overnighter... and I always was curious about what happened to that home movie.

I really liked these. They were beautifully written and accutrate to characte and such. It's a pleasure to read your stuff. Thanks for that!

Regards

Lemon
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aw, bless him. I love Carlisle!

Sorry, this is short, but want to read more. :)

Regards

Lemon
Livy Alice chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
So... she's not really there? She hasn't been changed yet? She's just watching the tape. er... right?

Livy Alice chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
This chapter is tied for first place as favorite next to Carlisle's chapter.

Unlike Carlisle, who felt panicked in his chapter, Emmett feels almost... bemused? It's funny. He's very lighthearted.

Very good.

Livy Alice chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Aw, she loved him right from the beginning. And even before the beginning, as I've heard.

Livy Alice chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Wow. Rarely (if ever) do you read about Carlisle's early stages. He's always the epitome of perfect. "I can't imagine anyone, deity included, that wouldn't be impressed by Carlisle." -New Moon (by memory, so I'm sorry if it's not exactly correct.)

You did a wonderful job here.

evendoe chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
This was cool. I like the last line - very Bella
Ell Michelle chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
That was great! When I first saw it, I thought it was Bella the vampire. But then I realized that it was the movie Edward made in "Overnighter." Nice job!
WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
I think i missed what Bella REALLY thought about the hunt, but i'm so glad that you did it. Great Job. :D
The Cookie Thief chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
Aw, I liked these! Are you going to do Bella?
simplyme88 chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
This is Jasper. He is going to be a litle hesitant when it comes to Alice, because she knows everything before it happens. I like it very much. I was wondering if you're going to continue with other scenrios? Like when Bella's blood is spilled in New Moon, or just when she is first in the house. It would be interesting. Good job on wach character. I think you really nailed them.