Reviews for A New Outlook
Kiara-Bella-Cullen chapter 12 . 7/24
When will there be an update. It is really Good and I would like to see Bumble bee goes down. And what Harry does.
rmiser1994 chapter 12 . 1/24
great story so far can't wait till the dursleys get what is comin to them!
Master Xehanort chapter 12 . 1/1
I love it keep going you are doing a wonderful job with this story so far so keep it up my friend.
Alucard hellsing chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
I love it keep going and i do hope Harry will wake up in the next chapter as well as give his tormentor's the punishment they deserve for hurting him.
Loves to Read Anything chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
This is really good. Are you going to continue?
Lord Voldemort chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
I love this story it's well written and thought out and I never liked the Dursleys they make me sick so please have Harry wake up from his coma and hex the life out of the Dursleys I wand to see them get a cup of their own abuse if you don't mind and can Harry get a snake or phoenix as his familiar in the next chapter and maybe a new wand as well my friend?
Kaya70 chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Love it ! Hope you update soon
Lord Voldemort chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
I love this story now i know that i haven't reviewed in a while but i've been busy but now here's another review i love the way you put the whole situation but please can you put in Explanation part 2in the next chapter i really want harry to wake up my friend. and please can he get a snake as a familiar since Hedwig was burned alive and maybe he can get a new wand or staff crafted since his pheonix feather wand was snapped by Vermon.
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
please update
Voldemort chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I love where this story is heading keep writting i look forwared to seeing operation protect harry potter in this next chapter my good friend.
Flying Chrissy chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
just wondering if this story is going to be updated?
BeautifulLotus chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
I want more
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
love it great more please!
MsRomRaz1 chapter 12 . 6/1/2012