Reviews for A New Day
Miss J Bee chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Ohhh'! I was just getting into that story when it ended. Are you going to finish because you have set up the story so well. I love your Hyde characterization, please add to this story!
diaryofanna chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
wow, that was really great.

you are an awesome writer.

i'm writing a similar story, but yours is pretty good.

i loved it.

it made me tear up.
Miss Lavender Sky chapter 6 . 9/17/2008
I really liked it. But I REALLY feel like there should be a sequel. Oh, please!

hondagirl chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
OMG good story but what a cliffhanger. You better hope I go on your page and find a sequel...

Oh and Hyde crying. two thumbs up. About time he realized to deal with his emotions
AdriDee chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
ASOME story!
RegardstoBroadway chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
I'm so glad that Hyde finally let it all out... even if it wasn't on purpose. Eric piecing things together was really a good thing; he never let Hyde forget who he was or that Hyde couldn't fool his best friend. Eric is one of the missing pieces that could have saved season 8 in this respect.

And you did decide to do a sequel, huh? I've been getting the alerts. It's a good thing, too... I might have been the leader of that Zennie Lynching Mob. :lmao:
joeypotter85 chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
you know what? i'm actually a little glad that jackie has lost her memory. i know that its a mean thing to say, but if it makes hyde suffer then so be it. he deserves to suffer and be punished for all of the hell that he has put jackie through in the last year and a half. i mean he basically drove the girl to drinking booze and popping pills! if jackie needs to stay with the Forman's then so be it. i say let the bastard suffer!
joeypotter85 chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
holy crap! hyde did it! he got her to wake up! jackie is finally concious! i never thought that i would see the day! but sure enough she's up! you know, i think that i may have just regained the slightest bit of respect back for hyde. but whether it stays or not depends on what goes down in the chapters to come. jackie doesn't know who hyde is? or even who she is? this isn't good! is she suffering from a temporary or permanent memory lose? this story just keeps getting better and better by the chapter! i love your writing style, your so descriptive in every detail that you write. i like that and would love to be able to write more descriptively in my stories.
joeypotter85 chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
you know, i'm not sure whether i should hate hyde or you. hyde's been a genuine dick in this story so far! in fact, if he doesn't clean up in act in these next couple of chapters? i will make myself into a character just for the sole purpose of kicking his ass! someone really needs to set this dumbass straight and i mean now.
joeypotter85 chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
i can't believe that i am about to say this, but alright! good for kelso. i'm glad that he finally grew some balls and decided to put hyde in his place for once. it is about damn time! someone needed to. i thought that maybe after the way that hyde had acted in the last chapter he would have cooled off and came to his senses. but did he? no, he didn't! hyde is being a complete dick so far! and i'm actually kind of glad that kelso has finally kicked the shit out of him. he deserves it right now. i would do it myself if you would just add me as a character. lol
joeypotter85 chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
i don't know who is more of a dick! donna or hyde! donna and the other's treat jackie's downward spiral as if it were nothing by not informing hyde and telling him they they tried to help her but she simply refused to let them and made them promise not to tell hyde. and then for a second hyde is pissed over this news and cares. but then his damn pride kicks in and all of a sudden he's acting as though he doesn't care if jackie lives or dies? their all ass holes if you ask me! the only one's that aren't are Red and Kitty since they had no idea what was going on since no one ever told them either!
joeypotter85 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
first of, SO glad that you didn't leave jackie with Fez for very long. i absolutely HATED that pairing. secondly, is donna a moron? she set jackie up with randy? are you trying to kill me? because that is exactly what you are doing! the only couple i hate more then jackie and fez would have been jackie and randy, can we say EW? lol. please for the love of god tell me that they don't last! other then that? i love this story so far!
She'sTheDevil chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
I was so excited to see the new chapter for this put up (and a little less excited when I remembered it was the last one) and as such... I vote sequel. SEQUEL! You can't just end it there. That's all kinds of mean. Seriously... If you don't give me a sequel I'll send a naked Fez to your house to give you a lap dance. And no one wants that.

It was very Hyde like for him to drink himself into oblivion before moving on to wall-punching. He always acts physically on what he's feeling emotionally. Silly boy. That's what got him into trouble in the first place.

I loved the direction you took in this chapter. Hyde and Eric interaction is always a favourite of mine, especially when it comes down to Eric trying to get Hyde to talk about the feelings that the guy always insists he doesn't have. And as usual, Eric has insight into our poor little orphan boy that is second only to Jackie's.

The last few paragraphs were so very good. You took a completely different course for the done to death amnesia thing and made it totally new again for both Jackie and Hyde. Then you stopped. Which brings me to reiterate my first point...

I WANT A SEQUEL DAMMIT!

Ahem. I'm ok.
Modern Audrey chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
Great story. But, the ending doesn't feel complete at all. Maybe that's the point, but I still wish you'd at least write an epilogue if you don't write a sequel.
Zennie21 chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
listen closely...YOU HAVE TO DO A SEQUEL! this story is way too good and there are so many unanswered questions for u not to continue! SEQUEL...ASAP...GOOD...THANKS...LOVE!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »