Reviews for Certain Things
alsdkjf chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Just read this...omg it is fantastic. LOVE IT!
Veridissima chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
omg
This is so sad and so beautiful
Love it
Love the way you tell what she knows and what she doesn't know
Totally love the Mallory part, about their friendship and the way she cam to their house asking for help
And the part with Sam, really broke my heart, it made me cry
TheyKilledKenny chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This story is beautiful, genius, amazing. It shows the characters perfectly - what with all the little details like Josh's distinctive "okay"'s and Sam's perfect suits and CJ's long-legged stalking around. It was awesome, as was the foreshadowing, and just about perfect, but...

WHAT ABOUT TOBY?

I could understand that Zoe might not know Toby very well, but you still should have put in a list of stuff she knew (or heard) about him.
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
*sniffles* that was heartbreakingly beautiful:)
V chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
I really liked this one. It was thoughtful and told from an interesting, underutilized point of view.
A Rousseau chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
In answer to where Toby was- I dunno- he wasn't at the bar when Sam, Josh, CJ, Zoey and Mal went in 'Mr Willis of Ohio', so that's why he's not in the fic. Sorry! :o)
me chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
WHAT ABOUT TOBY? I LOVE TOBY. HE IS A GIANT TEDDY BEAR!
Eolivet chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
Hmmm...good story! Interesting issues raised - and Zoey is certainly a new voice we don't often hear from in fanfic. I like it! Keep writing!
Me K chapter 1 . 8/12/2001
Nicely done.
Angela chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
I like it. But, will you write more about Sam's depression? that should make a good fic.
Elena Ridgeway chapter 1 . 8/10/2001