Reviews for My Heart
Qoheleth ID 255561 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Dear Angel:

I'm taking a survey of FF-dot-net users. Could I ask you to pick a biological species and send me its scientific name? It can be any kind of species you want: mammal, bird, reptile, amphibian, fish, invertebrate, plant, fungus, anything. You can even pick an extinct species, if you want: the only rule is that it has to have an official Latin name.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth

P.S.: Sorry, no review. I'm only contacting you this way because I don't know your e-mail address, and I can't send you a PM. (I've left it anonymous, so you can delete it after you read it.)
Zaila chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
GREAT! i loved it. the whole twist on jacob, it's something you would never think of, but after reading it you must admit it makes twisted sense. hope the next chapter's just as good!
latuacantante4him chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
Can't wait for more! Glad Jacob is dead!
s chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
cute. update soon
twilightlover16 chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
very cute at the end
LoveToLoveYou22 chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
i can't believe thats how jacob died. anyways cant wait for the next chap
Lauren.M.Black chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
Wow i love this plot! YA! Jacobs dead!please update soon! i want to read more!
Enthralled chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Glad to see that you updated. Anxious to see the war - if you're planning on writing about that. So is Embry dead? I'm not sure if I caught that fact or not.
howtheheckdoudeleteuraccount chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
i don't usually like the whole "jake does soemthing bad to bella and edward has to come save her" storyline 'cause it's usually something stupid, but ur story is really good so far! and like the real books, it's kind of addicting. plz update asaupc (asa u possibly can)! )

-BellaEdward4Eva
jankmusic chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
It's a coincidence, I swear! I was just re-reading chapter seven, and then suddenly, I was able to go on and read to this one! I am so lucky!

This was a good chapter, and I can't wait to see the next one!
tripodion chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
OKAY, here is review number 100 i think!

YAY!

why a gun though? couldnt edward just rip his freakin head off?

can you say WOOT! i think ive had too much sugar... crap...
tripodion chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
hey, if i review two more times, you'll have a hundred!

and since i know you, like me, will like positive comments on how wonderful this story is, it is QUITE amazing!
tripodion chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
whoa... PLOT TURN ALERT! i never imagined jacob doing that. but then again, im glad he's gone in the books. i never did like him.
tripodion chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
you write better than i do, so i must say, bravo! got any ideas for Nightdreams? I have to update Redwire first though, but no ones commented on the new chapter, so im going to write another.
jankmusic chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
Good chapter! I hope you're getting your 13 reviews!