Reviews for Maijustu Potter
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
I vote harry makes a summoning contract for nightmare constructs (think the form in your mind then pour the chakra out to make it after making some forms enough they become real living summon creatures with they're own personality and thoughts)
demonsinger chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
dude he has to make one. How bout he makes one to summon the dead ninjas from the past or something, though many would think he's gone dark if that does happen. Ooooooo what if he summons Tommy boy's granny or something and she tears him a new one for disgracing her hous or even better Slytherin cuz tommy ain't slytherin, slytherins are pretty much spies or ninjas I suppose and he's . . . not. at all. he's a sledge hammer when they're supposed to be senbons, or naruto in his bright kill-me-orange while he needs to be an ANBU. seriously. I thought slytherins were supposed to be cunning and a part of cunning is hiding things like plans to take over the world for their ambitions. meh eitherr way its your story, awsome by the way. one question how did he get the scrolls maybe flashback in the future to explain? eh oh well its fun reading.
grimmich chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
hmmmmm it would be interesting if he made one for nundu... but either way I can't wait to see what happens! but what was the point of saying that visitors can't say what is in the room if they weren't in the room when Harry told them? i can't wait to see what happens so please update soon!
grimmich chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
this is going to be AWESOME!
Manga154 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
I vote for him to mess up when studying a seal scroll and a feather from fawks (headmasters bird) (because it was spying on Harry for him) because it was startled and one got cought and fell on top of his attempt.
Jostanos chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
YOU PASS!

But there are a few errors here and there in each of the chapters so it would be nice if you would fix them soon. The errors may be overlooked, but it would be better if they were fixed. :)

Tenkai of Chaos, It has been 5 years since you have last updated Maijutsu Potter.. have you abandoned it? HAve you allowed some one to adopt it? if so.. who?

I lie this story, Tenkai, and this is the third time that I have read it through. Well.. fifth really ;;

And I would like to see more of Harry's adventures in Hogwarts with his Nundu: Nightshade.

Hmm... A summons?

Why not the Peregrine Falcon/Falcons in general as Harry's Summons?

The Peregrine Falcon is there and he/she may be able to provide Harry with a Summon Contract... or help Harry to make one. :)

You know.. It may be better if Hermione and Nevell were transferred into the Peregrine House. That way Harry and Nightshade would not be alone.

Just a suggestion. :)

By the way..

Tenkai of Chaos..

If you would like to get in touch with me you may do so on Gaia (Jostanos), Youtube (Jostanos), Live Journal (bubbac2), and you may PM me on Facebook ("Jostanos" although my IRL name is my sn there ).
Bane WolfBlood chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Really good please update soon!
spoony285 chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
great story so far. he should make a contract with foxes and cats(cause their cool). you missed the classic harry draco scene though without ron its different. i cant make you do it but i recomend you make harry enemies with ron and mione cause rons a jeleous asshole who would sell his soul to the devil for fame and money and mione is a bossy goody two shoes and after the dursleys i doubt hell like people telling him what to do. plus she seems like the kind of person who will give dumble a lapdance for extra credit or cause he says so. dracos a prat with issues but harry could use him to access dark arts books. rowling wrote an awesome book but in reality harry wouldnt judge whats good or bad on peoples word cause the dursleys say hes a delinquint and their sons an angel but thats the other way be his best friend. also dont make him that blushing idiot around girls cause that ruins the ninja he uses should be should teach nev to to mind magic
zanthian123 chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
I would say spider contract via running into the giant spiders that live in the forbidden forest.
Lee Hikari chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
interesting story...
rengan chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I'd say that he creates his own contract
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
I think it should be a contract with all posinous(did I spell that right?) snakes. One because he can talk to them. And two because that woud most likely be good for stealth and spying, plus they're pretty smart animals! He could either make one or find one either way I don't really care. I can't wait to see where this story will go!
Kakuzu Hyuuga chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
great story i love the plot. Maybe a summoning contract with Fluffy?
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
I see a rather obvious lack of post-2007 updates here.
NitaIce chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
So cool. I vote some sort of Cat. any kind would work for me.