Reviews for The Most Important Thing
oh
my
god
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Loved how you got into each brother's hearts in this. Great job!
a NY Qns fan chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I loved this story line. It shows the love that exist between the two brothers. Sometimes it's hard to tell the ones you love that you need them and depend on them for your own existence until you have to face the truth during desperate times.

Jared and Jensen could easily play this story line to the hilt and I would be sobbing away with complete delight. It is this binding and complicating love that they have for each other that keeps me watching the show. Thank you for writing this story line.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
but still dean felt his own pain was greater... thats just like dean isnt it? all self-obsorbed! someone should really fix that and its gonna be me! i might get an FF account tonight so just wait and see what i do to that Winchester for hurting my Sammy!
becca-baby
ps. when i get my account you'll know it's me 'coz ill post in my profile "This is becca-baby"
becca-baby chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
why is it that every time i read a story absed off of what happened after ELAC that i start crying and its almost impossible to stop? you people are doing this to me on porpose!
becca-baby
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I just love this. You have a very sincere way of writing the boys' emotions and getting to the core of what they are feeling.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This is a great story. I just wish you had continued it, thanks and fabulous job. Nicole.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Amazing fic, loved it.
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
*sniff*

The pain in this story is palpable.

Well done!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Hands up in confession mode that I read this a while back, marked it for feedback but somehow Rl and all the crap that follows knocked it off my radar. Skimming back to SFTCOL(AR)S today this story was on a prompt and I went back to eagerly devour and what a treasure it is. Seriously it was such a satisfying read, even as a one shot, having poured such a rich intensity into that it truly feels like this must have happened in the boys world post 'Clowns'. The fallout you wove for both boys, physical and mentally, just tore me apart on the first read and now on the second I think it is even more heartfelt, devastatingly so in parts. Great story telling. Just sorry that I am so late in my feedback and praise.
Isabellec chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Like this better than the way the show handled it!
LadyVic chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I'm so glad someone on the SFTCOLarS board just mentioned this story. I missed it when it first came out because of vacation insanity. This is truly wonderful. The emotions feel real between the boys, each emotional step makes sense and is true to the characters. The resolution was great, it tied things up nicely and didn't feel contrived. Beyond the technical points-it was heartbreaking, the angst was great, and the limp-bliss. LOL Thank you for a nice Fall surprise!
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Hey! Okay I must review becausse I was over at Limp!Sam and I was reading your work and it just blew me away! I admit, I read this fic like 3 times over there, and read it again here! LOL Im crazy! And each time I read this my gut twists and clenches and my heart bleeds.

True talent!

Beautiful work!

Im sorry I didnt review earlier, but I hope this pays off!

Funky.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
the line between bobby and dean was perfect...because dean didnt know and that was a big blow to him... good job on this shot too
Cbloom chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Oh wow! That was great!

Don't know what else to say!

Keep up the good work!