Reviews for Colors
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Interesting story.
Though Marcus seems a bit crueler than I like to imagine him.
One part I have a slight objection too is when he said he was "stronger" than Edward. According to the guide the only reason he didn't commit suicide was because Chelsea's power bound him so tightly to his coven that he couldn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I LOVE this it's AMAZING my favorite I never thought about it this way LOVE IT LOVE IT
mayflower333 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is a unusual and fascinating idea, normally I like marcus to be more compassionate but your version suits him in the story this. Thanks for a great story! _
Gracfully chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
awesome I liked him in New Moon
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
wow this was different but good to know where Edward and Bella was and is bonded at and wow.
airie23 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
loved it!
Bellackson chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow! It was like bringing the new moon scenario thru Marcus eyes:-D! And the concept of colour was brilliant! You beautifully said the true, intense and pure love and the strength of it, between Edward n Bella
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
It was really interesting to be inside Marcus's head. Great job!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Very interesting look into how/what Marcus sees. Thanks for sharing.
captaincrandall chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Fascinating and absorbing story! I loved how you described the auras. Thanks.
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
nice one. Liked it almost as Red roses
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Are you accepting Beta Requests?
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I really like it! In fact, I love it! :)
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I love this one-shot! It's so different from everything else I've read. A really good idea, I have never thought of this scene from Marcus POV. Really interesting!
Bellaward14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Hi, I am new here at and I happened to notice your story. I didn't know that Marcus has that gift. I was entranced by the story. Nice job!