Reviews for Colors
Covrss chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That...was... I can't even think of words to describe it. Let me put it this way: If I ever, at all, find a story that's better than this, I'd have a better chance of dating Jacob ;)

Really creative, the idea with colors is absolutely astounding.
Dormant Blue chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
this is brilliant!

i love how it was based on colors! Colors are easy to understand! now i have a better incentive of how Marcus gift works!

even though it may not be exactly like that!
twilight-girl1212 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
interesting...this story was is very different...and the fact that its coming from Marcus makes more interesting! I haven't really heard from his p.o.v. so far and it was nice to read!
ScarlettSmoke chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I absolutely love the details and thoughts you put into your stories! You are a magnificent writer! Please continue with all of your stories, I am looking forward to reading all of them.

SacreJambons chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
That was really great; Marcus was never explained and his power was never defined in the book. very unique fanfic. Godd Job!
bellalupus chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Wow, you're such an amazing writer. I love how you percived Marcus' POV! It was great.
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Hey girl

I can't remember if I've reviewed this one or not, but in any case I've just finished reading this and have to say that it has blown me away.

You have conveyed a depth of perception and description that pulls the reader in and doesn't let go until the conclusion. Again, wonderful grammar and spelling, and you have set the scene beautifully. I was a more than willing captive whilst reading this piece, and whilst it's only a one-shot, it would be wonderful to see this character's POV somewhere else.

I'm so impressed with how you have handled this piece. You chose a character from the book that essentially stood on the sidelines, and given him a very strong voice. Your description of the bond between Edward and Bella is especially unique - I think your approach using auras is the only one that I have come across, so yet more points for originality there.

Tell me to shut up if I'm being cheeky here, but can I ask how old you are? You have a mature voice in your stories without losing any freshness, so I'm guessing you're not a teenager. If your style and ability continues to evolve like this, your writing in a few years' time is going to be amazing!

Big excited fan-type hugs

TeamVampire chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Wow. Really fantastic. I've been reading your fics, good work!
Paprika012345 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This. Was. Awesome. The exact look into Marcus' head that I wanted, written amazingly. Good show Ren!
A Purple Soul chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
this is REALLY GOOD. its so in character, which is hard, because we really don't know marcus that well. but i get the feeling this is perfect! great job!

ps - i can't find in the books where it says that marcus lost his mate, i just remember it being true. do you know?
Sapphire Mizu chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Amazing...I never thought of expressing emotions into colors...
Randomadness chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Perfect. Absolutely perfect! I loved it, and thought it was absolutely wonderful! There was a tad of that caring, compassionate fluff that saps like me adore, and there was some actual substance, with plot! Creative, too... After reading "New Moon" I had wondered what the whole situation was like in Marcus's eyes... Your interpretation is simply brilliant! If I didn't know any better, I would say that you probably could've been Stephenie Meyer herself...
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That is awesome! I love this! I would love to have a power like that, it would be so amazing!
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
You always pick the strangest POV in a situation and make it into the best story; I have no idea how you do it, but I loved it!

Amazing amazing amazing!
Briandelight chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
every time I read this it gives off a greater convection than before. you are truely a genious for coming up with this. I'm not entirely sure how Marcus' talent works but I couldn't think of a better way to put it. I salute you.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »