Reviews for Colors
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
wow. you left me speechless. there are no words to describe it. you got me hooked up till the very end. I'll most probably go and read your other stories too. great work.
Covrss chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That...was... I can't even think of words to describe it. Let me put it this way: If I ever, at all, find a story that's better than this, I'd have a better chance of dating Jacob ;)

Really creative, the idea with colors is absolutely astounding.
Dormant Blue chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
this is brilliant!

i love how it was based on colors! Colors are easy to understand! now i have a better incentive of how Marcus gift works!

even though it may not be exactly like that!
twilight-girl1212 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
interesting...this story was is very different...and the fact that its coming from Marcus makes more interesting! I haven't really heard from his p.o.v. so far and it was nice to read!
ScarlettSmoke chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I absolutely love the details and thoughts you put into your stories! You are a magnificent writer! Please continue with all of your stories, I am looking forward to reading all of them.

~Constance~
SacreJambons chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
That was really great; Marcus was never explained and his power was never defined in the book. very unique fanfic. Godd Job!
bellalupus chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Wow, you're such an amazing writer. I love how you percived Marcus' POV! It was great.
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Hey girl

I can't remember if I've reviewed this one or not, but in any case I've just finished reading this and have to say that it has blown me away.

You have conveyed a depth of perception and description that pulls the reader in and doesn't let go until the conclusion. Again, wonderful grammar and spelling, and you have set the scene beautifully. I was a more than willing captive whilst reading this piece, and whilst it's only a one-shot, it would be wonderful to see this character's POV somewhere else.

I'm so impressed with how you have handled this piece. You chose a character from the book that essentially stood on the sidelines, and given him a very strong voice. Your description of the bond between Edward and Bella is especially unique - I think your approach using auras is the only one that I have come across, so yet more points for originality there.

Tell me to shut up if I'm being cheeky here, but can I ask how old you are? You have a mature voice in your stories without losing any freshness, so I'm guessing you're not a teenager. If your style and ability continues to evolve like this, your writing in a few years' time is going to be amazing!

Big excited fan-type hugs

Sandy
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Wow. Really fantastic. I've been reading your fics, good work!
Paprika012345 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This. Was. Awesome. The exact look into Marcus' head that I wanted, written amazingly. Good show Ren!
A Purple Soul chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
this is REALLY GOOD. its so in character, which is hard, because we really don't know marcus that well. but i get the feeling this is perfect! great job!

ps - i can't find in the books where it says that marcus lost his mate, i just remember it being true. do you know?
Totally deleting this chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Amazing...I never thought of expressing emotions into colors...
Randomadness chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Perfect. Absolutely perfect! I loved it, and thought it was absolutely wonderful! There was a tad of that caring, compassionate fluff that saps like me adore, and there was some actual substance, with plot! Creative, too... After reading "New Moon" I had wondered what the whole situation was like in Marcus's eyes... Your interpretation is simply brilliant! If I didn't know any better, I would say that you probably could've been Stephenie Meyer herself...
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That is awesome! I love this! I would love to have a power like that, it would be so amazing!
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
You always pick the strangest POV in a situation and make it into the best story; I have no idea how you do it, but I loved it!

Amazing amazing amazing!