Reviews for Colors
Coven Mistress chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Very cool. I could totally see this in one of the Twilight books. It would've been nice to see an explanation of Aro's statement that Edward and Bella had a relationship like none marcus had ever seen before. Great job!
rockgirl2011 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
nice job.
SleathyNinja chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I LIKED IT ALOT!
saya.sen chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That was really cool! I liked how you discribed all the colors and how intense their relationship was.
karina5185 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
W-O-W.
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
D: Wow...that makes sense. They are so intertwined that they overlap. Wow, great story!
Lesliemac531 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This story was great! I loved it! Thabks for sharing it.
Iamokota chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was very good! I love the idea of their relationships being defined by colors and auras. That is very very interesting! Good job! :)
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
That was amazing! I always wanted to know how Marcus saw relationships. It confused me a bit during New Moon, but I didn't give it much thought at the time... anyway, this is great, and it's definately going on my favourites list!
littlepixiealice chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
WOW, this is incredible! it's so perfect for edward and bella, and i love the way you wrote as marcus, it sounds like something S.M. would have written! amazing job!
Mrs.CatherineCullen chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
W-O-W! I HAVE TO SAY THAT THAT IS AMAZING! I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT MARCUS' REACTION AND WHAT HE WOULD SEE! AND USING COLOURS WORKED PERFECTLY! LIKE WOW! I'M SPEECHLESS! THAT IS AMAZING! I HAVE TO THANK YOU FOR PUTTING IT UP! IT IS AWESOME! DEF ON MY FAV. STORIES LIST! THANKS!
callistana chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Another perfect fic. I love your take on how Marcus' gift works.
i3Gaara chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
O, I like this story! I alway wonder what people are thinking around me. I know, I'm weird. Good story!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
whoa, that was extremely deep. how Edward had no colors, then their auras mixed, then him believing in soul mates - all highly NOT PLAUSIBLE! but that's what makes Bella and Edward...um, Bella and Edward! ;) thank you, this was an interesting look at their relationship.
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
That was a really cool speculation on how Marcus's gift might work! It was really interesting. :)
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »