Reviews for Colors
nice job.
SleathyNinja chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I LIKED IT ALOT!
saya.sen chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That was really cool! I liked how you discribed all the colors and how intense their relationship was.
karina5185 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
W-O-W.
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
D: Wow...that makes sense. They are so intertwined that they overlap. Wow, great story!
Lesliemac531 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This story was great! I loved it! Thabks for sharing it.
Iamokota chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was very good! I love the idea of their relationships being defined by colors and auras. That is very very interesting! Good job! :)
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
That was amazing! I always wanted to know how Marcus saw relationships. It confused me a bit during New Moon, but I didn't give it much thought at the time... anyway, this is great, and it's definately going on my favourites list!
littlepixiealice chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
WOW, this is incredible! it's so perfect for edward and bella, and i love the way you wrote as marcus, it sounds like something S.M. would have written! amazing job!
Mrs.CatherineCullen chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
W-O-W! I HAVE TO SAY THAT THAT IS AMAZING! I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT MARCUS' REACTION AND WHAT HE WOULD SEE! AND USING COLOURS WORKED PERFECTLY! LIKE WOW! I'M SPEECHLESS! THAT IS AMAZING! I HAVE TO THANK YOU FOR PUTTING IT UP! IT IS AWESOME! DEF ON MY FAV. STORIES LIST! THANKS!
callistana chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Another perfect fic. I love your take on how Marcus' gift works.
i3Gaara chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
O, I like this story! I alway wonder what people are thinking around me. I know, I'm weird. Good story!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
whoa, that was extremely deep. how Edward had no colors, then their auras mixed, then him believing in soul mates - all highly NOT PLAUSIBLE! but that's what makes Bella and Edward...um, Bella and Edward! ;) thank you, this was an interesting look at their relationship.
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
That was a really cool speculation on how Marcus's gift might work! It was really interesting. :)
TwoRubySlippers chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Angel Ren... you are my ultimate hero. really. your writing is just amazing, and you just capture everything in a few words. reading your writing is like reading stephenie's stuff, except i might actually enjoy it more.

i wouldn't say this if i didn't think you'd appreciate it, and i think you would because you keep re-updating to fix typos and stuff.

i might just correct a couple of things if you'd like?

um, earlier on, it said that jane's (i think)interest was *peaked*. i think you mean *piqued*.

i sound like such an arse. oh well.

also, in butterfly kisses there were two run ons. "meas well" or something, and "gods i love him", which makes sense if your polytheistic or something, but i don't think that was where you were trying to go.

please don't feel like i'm being mean, i really do find you the most amazing fan fiction writer, and i hope you forgive me.

i can't have a favourite author who hates me!

and if you ever need a little editing... he.

sam