Reviews for Colors
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
That was a really cool speculation on how Marcus's gift might work! It was really interesting. :)
TwoRubySlippers chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Angel Ren... you are my ultimate hero. really. your writing is just amazing, and you just capture everything in a few words. reading your writing is like reading stephenie's stuff, except i might actually enjoy it more.

i wouldn't say this if i didn't think you'd appreciate it, and i think you would because you keep re-updating to fix typos and stuff.

i might just correct a couple of things if you'd like?

um, earlier on, it said that jane's (i think)interest was *peaked*. i think you mean *piqued*.

i sound like such an arse. oh well.

also, in butterfly kisses there were two run ons. "meas well" or something, and "gods i love him", which makes sense if your polytheistic or something, but i don't think that was where you were trying to go.

please don't feel like i'm being mean, i really do find you the most amazing fan fiction writer, and i hope you forgive me.

i can't have a favourite author who hates me!

and if you ever need a little editing... he.

sam
sheeparelikesocool chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
brilliant! pure genius!
DarklingShift chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
how did u think of this one?

i love it, please do something else of this sort.
Satellite Falling chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Hands down, you are my favourite author! Ah, how you write. Thanks you so much for all of it!
Kimberly chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow. This story was absolutely amazing. The way you right is very moving. I was enthralled, and disappointed when it was done. Thank you, for writing something so beautiful.
Mandi1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Oh, I really liked this. Yay for Marcus being a catatonic observer!
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Very well written. Good job!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
its a very good viewpoint on that... i like it a lot needless to say
J Plash chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Interesting. Mostly well written, but a few difficult points.

I didn't read it before you changed it, so I can't comment on the changes. The main problem for me, though, is that Marcus' 'speech' seems to become much more familiar and much warmer as the piece goes on - too quickly for the character and the timespan. The use of Bella's name and even Edward's seem out of place.

Also, I'm not sure about how you've written the relationship between Aro and Jane. I'm fairly sure that Aro's mate is one of the unnamed 'two females who never go out'. At the least, as much is strongly implied, whereas no such relationship between Jane and Aro is mentioned (tell me if I'm wrong, lol). Here, you seem to have written them as a couple...not sure whether this was your intention, but it comes across that way. While they no doubt have a strong bond - she is his ward, one of his most powerful, and he did save her - which Marcus would see, "couple bound together for eternity" sounds a little wrong for them. Just a thought :)

Other than that, interesting stuff. While I'm not really a fan of the 'colours' concept this way, the idea of a still, black husk for vampires who've lost their mates was lovely. Very nice.

Hehe, sorry for the overly long review :P
Pinkster Lily chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Oh my. This was really good. Markus...you did an excellent job with his point of view, I must say. I feel like I'm only just realizing now how much Edward and Bella love each other. And I don't think that your Markus was not as apathetic as he should be. As far as I'm concerned, Markus is like that. I think he is a bit less apathetic than he lets on, like you said. Even if he lost his mate, I still think he would be kind of bitter toward other people/vampires, especially people like Edward and Bella whose relationship is so close.

Signed,

V.H.
Llama Mama23 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
yet another perfectly worded, perfectly written work...you have amazing talent!
I WANT THIS ACCOUNT DELETED chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
That was really good and well writen. I'd never thought about this persepctive before!
theLilyflower chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I absolutely adore this story. I sometimes think of this whenever I reread New Moon, and sometimes my mind would get so mixed up that I'd have trouble determining which is the real story and which is fanfiction. :)) I swear. Anyways, it's four in the morning and I just had this sudden urge to read this. I love it.
Vividus chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Hello, Ren! I'm a buddy from the LEx!

on there, blackDaylight here.

LOLOL! XOXO, Vivienne Athanasia Regina