Reviews for Crimson Tears
NitroChji 240 chapter 32 . 5/31
*applause* job well done, and honestly although evil didn't win,it certainly took down a lot of people with it! Good job! Bravo, bravo! And its funny how of all TR members, Jessie James and Meowth are the last. I mean, who would really dispose of em, but still!
NitroChji 240 chapter 14 . 5/30
1st off, ya don't spoil the story, regardless of how much hate you'd get! And secondly, why didn't you HAVE them die!it would be much more interesting!
NitroChji 240 chapter 12 . 5/30
Oohh, I like the way you think! Add some more TR insanity, and it'll be my DREAM story! BWAHAHAHAHAAAA! Don't get me wrong though, I'm a die hard pok├ęshipper, however I always like seeing protagonists have tragedies, plot twists, and chaos, it's just what makes a good story!
Will chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
I absolutely loved it! So much suspense, so much romance, so much drama! I loved it! Best story fanfic ton I've read in a long time! Thank you!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
You had me crying buckets. Serious.
lucylove chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
misty is only called misty yawa in japanese version her name is misty waterflower
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
ah i thought she was garys fiance and itt was a double romance story
A Little Tin Boy chapter 23 . 3/16/2012
Do I detect a Dragonball Z reference? AshGohan?
PokemonMasterRyan6 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Just wanted to say great so far..but I know that he's totally alive.. Ash would never die any other way than old age.. and btw it's cool how you coincidentally made his birthday the same as mine september 27th... nice
angelcutepie chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Yay! Ash isn't dead :) I'm so happy for that.. but great chapter. About to read on now.. (:
angelcutepie chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Why do I get the feeling that, that was Ash? O_o but he's dead... right? guess I'll find out :)
angelcutepie chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I know I am very, very late xD but I just found this & the first chapter is excellent :) time for chapter two. *I'll be reviewing some chapters :)
Anthony1l chapter 32 . 8/26/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
krypto770 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Haha found this fic anxd ive only read chapter 1 but i was surprised when it said september 27 thats my birthday aswell :p i hope it gets even better as i read on
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 32 . 9/18/2010
hehe the last part was a bit funny