Reviews for Crimson Tears
what happened when ash was sleeping and Misty did what
Mistyfan girl chapter 32 . 2/2
It was like the whole story just WOW you have a big imagination. I personally loved the ending but the the rest of the story was great too.
Mistyfan girl chapter 24 . 2/1
This chapter didn't left me in suspense but anyway this story is getting really interesting more than the past chapters.
Mistyfan girl chapter 17 . 2/1
I am reviewing because you said please. Anyhow this chapter confused me it also made me sad and it made me laugh. You are so good at writing stories I mean how do you even come up with this ideas. I really enjoyed reading this story from the beginning now I can't stop reading it like a by the way I am not into that and I've never tried it, but I know what addiction is.
Mistyfan girl chapter 7 . 2/1
Wow just wow
Mistyfan girl chapter 6 . 2/1
Yes, I have to agree with you on this one too so cool.
This story is getting so sad. Nice work though.
nathan chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
this is one of the most touching things i have read keep up the good work
NitroChji 240 chapter 32 . 5/31/2016
*applause* job well done, and honestly although evil didn't win,it certainly took down a lot of people with it! Good job! Bravo, bravo! And its funny how of all TR members, Jessie James and Meowth are the last. I mean, who would really dispose of em, but still!
NitroChji 240 chapter 14 . 5/30/2016
1st off, ya don't spoil the story, regardless of how much hate you'd get! And secondly, why didn't you HAVE them die!it would be much more interesting!
NitroChji 240 chapter 12 . 5/30/2016
Oohh, I like the way you think! Add some more TR insanity, and it'll be my DREAM story! BWAHAHAHAHAAAA! Don't get me wrong though, I'm a die hard pok├ęshipper, however I always like seeing protagonists have tragedies, plot twists, and chaos, it's just what makes a good story!
Will chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
I absolutely loved it! So much suspense, so much romance, so much drama! I loved it! Best story fanfic ton I've read in a long time! Thank you!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
You had me crying buckets. Serious.
lucylove chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
misty is only called misty yawa in japanese version her name is misty waterflower
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
ah i thought she was garys fiance and itt was a double romance story