Reviews for Only A Dream
lilyre chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
i wanna CRY!
M is for Marauder chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
OOHH! That's so sweet! And sad! sniff T.T Aw!
CrescentMoony chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
This story brought me to tears... I loved it though. You truly are a great writer and I look forward to reading your other works!

I hope that you will continue writing in the Harry Potter fandom!

CrescentMoony
darkening black bruce chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
wow! * tears running trough my face*
it's so cute!
and so well writen!
wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Ok-i cant remember if i already reivewd this ior not. it was sad-but good htough
Moony Lover chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
i love it. stop writing such good things! :D ;)
Iggie chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
:) Very cool. Angsty goodness :)

Iggie
PadfootPrankster13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
you made my cry. i cried my heart out. poor sirius. i love him. and i am so sad. sad for him. he never deserved his fate. he deserved better. he deserved to be happy. happy with me. god i love him. and i love this fic. more. please write more.

i liked this one better than your song fic about remus. "lost" i believe was the title. this one was better. thank you.
KarateChick chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
poor sirius, poor sirius. good story.
Berne chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
OMG! That actually brought a tear to my eye! All of your sad stories have a wonderful knack of doing that. I can't wait till MNISB - the child abuse storyline is a good start.
Sara chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Oh my! That was SO sad! My stomach just flipped over! I'm gonna have to go reread MNISB cause I didn't read the revised version yet! Wow, that was SO good. It was really well written, I can imagine Addi being frank like that, this was REALLY good, I'd love to see more letters to Sirius. (or maybe their are, and I just didn't see them, sorry if thats so!) Well, once again, great work!
Moondoggy chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
*sniffle* that was saaaad. I swear, I almost cried. I really like this song and you made it suit the story really well. Okies, I gotta go find a kleenex now, byezles.

-moondoggy
jesatria7 chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
That is so sad! I like it! Keep up the good work:-)