Reviews for Foo Fighters
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Yeah! How DID Gendo get his seatbelt on so quickly? ::snickers::

Nice one!
DarklightZERO chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
You update again! (applause)

Serously now, Good chapter. I like the room in the Geofront. Of course they are not going to get a live feed of the angel.

In interesting fact. As you know in the anime Asuka has red hair, however in the manga she has strawberry blond hair. If you choose the manga and make her have strawberry blond hair she will be an Aryan.

I should really get the manga. However Amazon doesn't have the whole collection (mutters) I should have got it when I went to Singapore instead of Angelic days.

About the name trouble. I think I can help you. You could say that at GEHRIN she is registered as Asuka Langley Soryu (where the news bordcast got its information from) however in germany she is registered as Asuka Langley Zeppelin.

Well until next time, Farwell!

(adds story to favortite stories list)
1347039 chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
I like it.

I like it a lot.

I'll be watching this from now on.

ROCK on!
Crystalline Virtues chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Heh, yeah, I mean the problems you're putting your characters through (I can imagine Misato forcing Shinji through a hoop though O_O)

I'm glad you didn't keep us waiting too long for this chapter, and as always, this was good. The only thing I can say is that you may want to delve a bit deeper into the minds of your characters

Please keep this story going!
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
Oh I am liking this SO much! Thanks for sharing this!
Zephyrus-Prime chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
Heh heh...

The Third Child to the Dark Tower came, eh?

Most interesting premise you have here. I loved all the little hints you gave us. Excellent play on the words passages used. I can only imagine the chaos that would be wrought should yet another floor of the Tower be discovered by the Gunslinger.

Is the Gunslinger, the Rose, and the Tower meant to be symbols of your intent? Or are they going to play a defining role?

I have to speculate on the nature of the Dark Man, though. I suspect that he is the embodiment of Gendou Ikari. Or perhaps he represents Adam and his inherent darkness?

Looking forwards to the next chapter and a few revelations, hopefully.

Thankee Sai,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Xenocide
DarklightZERO chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Yes you updated.

After I wrote about the idea of conflict in the story, that got me interested as well. Strange no?

Well anyways, I forgot to say this. It would be good to see conflict between the children however make such that they stay in character. e.g.

If you are going to keep Rei as a clone, she won't give a damn about which 'side' the children are from.

I can't see Asuka's character changing much, except her sense of superority would be renforced considering she is from Nazi germany

Shinji, hum. I think that he would only 'go with the flow' when the children 'fight.'

But don't rely on predictions from me. I am not really the best persion to ask.

One other thing. Don't resort to stereotypes with the OC's. It would put me off if I find that the british guy is a small version of a stereotypic british person. (I'm british)

Until next time, Farewell!
Ranchoth chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Hey, glad to see this one again! Good stuff so far...but I've had a nagging little artistic quibble: it just seems a little odd that the pilot candidates from two of the major powers besides Japan happen to have Japanese names—in addition to the Japanese pilot herself. I mean, obviously, since these are existing characters in a new setting, the audience knows why; and for at least two of them (Rei and Shinji), this is probably unavoidable. It just sounds a little odd.

But then I was thinking—is there any chance of changing Asuka's (who's part German, and German raised) last name to a German one? I'm thinking "Zeppelin"—that's already her mother's maiden name, but it was also the name of the uncompleted German aircraft carrier "Graf Zeppelin", which ties in nicely with the "WWII ships" naming theme that Evangelion uses already. Heck, maybe she could even be a German countess (or "Gräfin")—another little pun, and something that'd sure fit her personality.

Bah, anyway, that's just me thinking out loud. I'm just loving the heck out of this story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Nick
Crystalline Virtues chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I love your writing style. So descriptive

Well, this idea is definitely interesting, but I can see a few problems... Wonder how you'll deal with them? I am going to have to keep my eye out for this one.

Update please
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Interesting and mostly original. Well done! I'll be keeping my eye on this one.
DarklightZERO chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Evangelion in a WW2 setting. Interesting concept. I wonder how the techology level is going to change things.

Oh, and since this is the second world war and the children are from both sides of the conflict. It would be really interesting to see conflict between the children.

Well the story looks good so far. Keep it up

Until next time, Farewell!

(adds story to story alert list)
Omega87 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I'm fairly sure this is an original premise, or at least mostly original. Do go on D
Ranchoth chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Hey, neat stuff—and a dang novel premise, especially for this particular fanfiction denomitation. I eagerly await more!

P.S.—Are we going to be seeing some good ol' fashioned crazy/unproduced WWII technology? USS Montana against Gaghiel? Horten flying wing Eva transports? P-10 "Rattes" attacking the Geofront? ;D
Blaze1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I like it, very original. To help you on the historical side... Remember, While Hirihito might have been the emperor of Japan, he was merely a figurehead and had little to do with the war. Imperial Japan was ran by mostly by the military at that time.
CplShepard chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This seems like it'll become pretty interesting, I'll be looking forward to reading more of this.