Reviews for Mixed Signals
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
AH! update update ASAP! !
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Your username suits you.

You abandon all of your good stories.
MewMewstreet chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I like it, but poor Sora...I love all of your stories and I understand about the updating thing.
DramaQueen1193 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
-stabs Riku in the eye-

That'll teach u to hurt my Sora-chan like that!

{{Plz update, before my inner chibi demon kills Riku}}
DeadlyFlower13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wow it's really great, I want to keep on reading, but the fact Riku getting high is weird to me, but all in all it's great kepp on writing! You have my support.
tatertotts chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
oh I cant wait till the next chapter!XD I love stories like this(where riku's bad and sora is all cute and trusting) I know that's kinda specific but meh who cares I got my point across
Ichiemay chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
oh gawd... wow... I LOVE IT 0w0

haha, yeh... i like these genres and stuff like that w hope you update! and kairi's a betch... so yeh _
StarlingStorm chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
OMGOSH! I LOVE IT! THIS IS SO GOOD! I hope that you may continue this story! And of course Sinfully Pure as well! No rush, although i wish it could be, lol! XD Keep on writing!
iodized salt chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
'tis interesting so far.

I don't mind that it takes a while to update.

Your life comes first, fanfiction is just a luxury.

xD
Samantai chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This is a good fic to read.

I would really appreciate it if you continued this one!

X-Keep on writing!-X
We all love paco chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Interesting plot for sure, but I'm curious and excited to see where the story will lead us!

can't wait for more!

p.s. I hope everything works out for you :)
Canvasgirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
O.O *gasp* Poor Sora, there's a way for the day to end for ya! Ooh...Riku is being a meanie...but he seems to be going through some troubles, right? I hope so. (well...you know what I mean) So there's reasons for his umm...well...not so niceness.

This was good though And don't worry, I know you're busy, so no rushing with the updates And I hope everything turns out ok with your family troubles

-Riku-stalker
pichu10176 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
one of the cool authors wrote something new...you're one of the people that do realistic things instead of the happy happy stuff.(my wording is lame...) riku. what are riku and xehanort's relationship? there wasnt much details about that so i hope you can answer this question later on in the story. Is there going to be any supernatural things in here? it sounds like a no by the way you talked about it in your ending notes but i like asking to make sure. update as soon as you can! -.