Reviews for So Extraordinary, It's Boderline Crazy
Rose-Aki chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
I liked how you described the relationship between the sand siblings and how they reacted on Temari liking Shikamaru :)
dragonballbaby chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Rah the way gaara was portrayed in this story was just too cute! Anything he said or did I just wanted to glomp him with kisses and hugs!
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
This is making me lol so fucking much
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Aaaaaaaw choclate obsessed gaara
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
OMG I LOVE GAARA.
Sanako Erizawa chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Jeez, you are a great writer !
Your story was really awesome, I loved it !
It was so funny, but still romantic.
Oh, shit, I fucking love ShikaTema. It is my favourite couple ever, and your fanfic is exactly the kind of story I like !
Thank you so much for writing this, you really are a good writer, trust me (: !
Love ya (; !
Zireh chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
hahahaha coincidence? i was still in chp.5 then suddenly a new chapter arrive and then another one...hahahaha all in just one night i finished the story! nice work! loved it!
LxZrulez chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
I admit this; This was one of your best stories yet. And that's saying a hella lot. :D

I dunno. . . this one just cracked my ribs. I needa go to the hospital now. . . *moan*

Anyways, I hope you continue writing more humorous stories- like this! :D
LxZrulez chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Gaara. Is. EBUL! EVIL, I TELL YA! EVIIIIIIIIIIL!

Him and his chocolate. XD We all love chocolate, don't we?

Anyway, a bribing Gaara is one of the funniest things you'll ever find. I'm SO glad you got him like this in the story. Makes me want to read more.
KaKashiisWifey chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
what a smart gaara-kun!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
awwwwwwwww...this is the best pairing in naruto!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
lml i love family moments too.
chiichoo chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I like this chapter a lot. The idea that Gaara loves chocolate so much is very comical. Him being the one to come up with reasons was also a nice diversion.
always-kh chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
the ooc insanely childish gaara freaked me out a bit the story wasn't bad but it certainly seems like an older work of yours.
always-kh chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
cute and pretty true too. it's scariest when you like someone and they truly know you because then the thought of rejection hurts that much worse. and you can't really make excuses or make yourself feel better, not easily.