Reviews for So Extraordinary, It's Boderline Crazy
Revera Celia chapter 7 . 5/4
Hmm, I like this story. :)
Can't explain why, but I like how you've written it, I like the plot, and I like the many chapters. I really like it! w
Rose-Aki chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
I liked how you described the relationship between the sand siblings and how they reacted on Temari liking Shikamaru :)
dragonballbaby chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Rah the way gaara was portrayed in this story was just too cute! Anything he said or did I just wanted to glomp him with kisses and hugs!
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
This is making me lol so fucking much
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Aaaaaaaw choclate obsessed gaara
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
OMG I LOVE GAARA.
Sanako Erizawa chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Jeez, you are a great writer !
Your story was really awesome, I loved it !
It was so funny, but still romantic.
Oh, shit, I fucking love ShikaTema. It is my favourite couple ever, and your fanfic is exactly the kind of story I like !
Thank you so much for writing this, you really are a good writer, trust me (: !
Love ya (; !
Zireh chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
hahahaha coincidence? i was still in chp.5 then suddenly a new chapter arrive and then another one...hahahaha all in just one night i finished the story! nice work! loved it!
LxZrulez chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
I admit this; This was one of your best stories yet. And that's saying a hella lot. :D

I dunno. . . this one just cracked my ribs. I needa go to the hospital now. . . *moan*

Anyways, I hope you continue writing more humorous stories- like this! :D
LxZrulez chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Gaara. Is. EBUL! EVIL, I TELL YA! EVIIIIIIIIIIL!

Him and his chocolate. XD We all love chocolate, don't we?

Anyway, a bribing Gaara is one of the funniest things you'll ever find. I'm SO glad you got him like this in the story. Makes me want to read more.
KaKashiisWifey chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
what a smart gaara-kun!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
awwwwwwwww...this is the best pairing in naruto!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
lml i love family moments too.
chiichoo chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I like this chapter a lot. The idea that Gaara loves chocolate so much is very comical. Him being the one to come up with reasons was also a nice diversion.
always-kh chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
the ooc insanely childish gaara freaked me out a bit the story wasn't bad but it certainly seems like an older work of yours.