Reviews for Not a Monster
PepperWho chapter 1 . 2/12
Best bowser, peach story ever written!
FrostSentry150 chapter 1 . 2/12
This is one of my favourite fanfics about Powser QQ feels

This is really good and amazing! :D
Sumoomoo chapter 1 . 1/18
oh m this was just TOO good :"D

WONDERFUL JOB ITS JUSTASDJK ADSGJK
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I'm tearing up. This describes Bowser so well. A gentle beast thought to be a monster... Like Beast.
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I really like this, I seriously think you should continue this story it would be great!
EHSparkwoman chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
That was... Beautiful! I love the back story you gave Bowser. Its so... tragic... Very good job!
SpikeSunil chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Simply masterful. I got absolutely invested in this story as soon as it started and could not for the life of me pull myself away from my screen until the end. This tugged at my heartstrings and even brought me to tears multiple times. Especially with the bits about Bowser Jr's sickness. You made Bowser and Peach into such real characters that are worth caring about. This one story alone brought me to support Peach X Bowser as a legitimate couple. Thank you for the magnificent read.
PinkCamoQueen chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I love it. I absolutly love it. It's just...awesome...I don't know how to correctly describe it.
Person chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
This is one of a few fanfics that truly make me want to keep reading, I loved it
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
This was a really good story. It really delved into a side of Bowser I don't think even the games showed... I would like to say maybe hinted at, but I'm not one hundred percent sure. I mean, I played Bowser's Inside Story, and saw how happy his minions were when he came to their rescue. But still.

It is pretty sad how Peach and Bowser were separated at the end of this. Still, maybe their interactions over Bowser's son's sickness will be the beginning of something new for them. Only time will tell what ultimately comes from it, but I can tell Bowser's and Peach's relationship will be much different now. They may have to keep it secret, though.

Well, anyway, see ya. God Bless.
Wobbuffet chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
THOSE FEELS DOE
The Timmynator chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Holy buns, I like this pairing. Far more so than Mario/Peach, any day.
This is amazing. Brilliant work!
Nathanial Wellman chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This needs to be more than a oneshot broe ;_;
vinny valentino chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Oh the feels. Great story!
Bhorzethorn chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This has to be one of my top 5 Powser stories. The whole thing just blew my breath away and tugged at my heart strings, in the most wonderful way.