Reviews for A Little Rain
nights of wonder chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This was absolutely great, kudos
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This was amazing. I love how you write Rory and Logan. Drunk Rory was great. I loved how they were able to hash out their anger over the proposal/breakup. I loved it. You should write more Rory and Logan stories. Along with finishing the ones you already have going
minitwinkie42 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
soo romantic and wonderful. i wish there were more one shots after this one
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
great story
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
aww that was perfect and I had tears on my eyes! ahhh such a great story! loved it! :))
kitty j chapter 1 . 8/1/2010

I truly love your writing and are currently going through your entire catalog on fanfic. Nothing is new. Where are you writing?

kitty j
Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
So, I'm not generally a fan of GG fanfiction, but I was watching the show tonight, and it got me in the mood to do some reading. And when I first logged on, I was astonished at the poor quality of most of the Rogan work on this site. Then, I found this story, and my itch for a good fanfic was sufficiently scratched. This story is absolutely brilliant. It's well-written, entirely IC, sexy, plausible, carries the plot well... It's everything a fanfic should be. Congratulations on officially being the writer of the best GG fanfic I have ever read.

Love in Christ,

Lyny Angell
b.ducky chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
this would've been a cute scene for season 8 , i could actually see everything from this story happening. i wish you would've continued tho . . but w/e , ill take what i can get(:
puasluoma chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Nice! Very sweet!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This is wonderful! I can definitely see this happening! I love the writing, it is really beautiful. I love when Logan says, 'then why am I yelling?'. It really sets the tone for everything that happened. I think that they both wanted the same thing out of their relationship, just Logan was moving a bit too fast for Rory. I love this!
Gift chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I'm grinning from ear to ear, I love this.
LoganRory Fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This is just one the best short stories written about Logan and Rory after the proposal. Well written and well thought out. Just one of the best! You did great!
Goomba chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Oh my gosh... *gushes* OH MY GOSH! That was a real picture perfect. Sweet and satisfying. A so much better way to end the series and, start a life. Thank you for sharing you concept and for writing it so very VERY incredibly well, my gosh THANK YOU!

Cheers Jen
zombiemoonbeam chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Aw. That was cute.
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Fantastic oneshot! It was beautiful!